Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 7:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Bubba Claus »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Bubba Claus
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Bubba Claus  (Read 526 times)
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bubba Claus
« on: Dec 24th, 2004, 6:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Memo from Santa:
I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer serve the States of Georgia, Florida, Virginia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, Texas, and Arkansas on Christmas Eve.

Due to the overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was renegotiated by North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. As part of the new and better contract, I also get longer breaks for milk and cookies so keep that in mind.

However, I'm certain that your children will be in good hands with your local replacement, who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus.  

His side of the family is from the South Pole. He shares my goal of delivering toys to all the good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences between us.  

Differences such as:  
1. There is no danger of the Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus. He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads: "These toys insured by Smith and Wesson."

2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave an RC cola and pork rinds (or a moon pie) on the fireplace. And Bubba doesn't smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff, so please have an empty spit can handy.  

3. Bubba Claus' sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared, flyin' coon dogs instead of reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer one time, and Blitzen's head now overlooks Bubba's fireplace.  

4. You won't hear "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, and Blitzen..." when Bubba Claus arrives. Instead, you'll hear, "On Earnhardt, on Andretti, on Elliott and Petty."  

5. "Ho, Ho, Ho" has been replaced by "Yee Haw" And you also are likely to hear Bubba's elves respond, "I her'd dat"  

6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus' sleigh does have a Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back Off."  

7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as "Miracle on 34th Street" and "It's a Wonderful Life" will not be shown in your negotiated viewing area. Instead, you'll see "Boss Hogg Saves christmas" and "Smokey and the Bandit IV" featuring Burt Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of state patrol cars crashing into each other.  

And Finally,  
8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you, the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.  
Sincerely Yours,  
Santa Claus  

IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Re: Bubba Claus
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 6:30am »

Gosh Bob, I'm glad you posted that. Got to get to the store to get some beer and chips for Bubba (we'll do something else with the cookies).

LMAO....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Renee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

May we all find some pf time!  Is it summer yet?

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 7:05am »

Merry Christmas Bob, to you and yours!

Bubba better know how to handle snow as we have no snow plows in this part of Texas and could use them right now.   Undecided

I think I'll leave him some black-eyed peas and corn bread!   Grin

I hope this holiday season finds you pf!
Renee

IP Logged

23 years of battling the beast, 9 years chronic......uneducated docs/nurses make me irate.
The fungus among us is for real!

hilbily
New Board Junior
USA 

Take time to play

« Reply #3 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 9:26am »

I think he's my 2nd cousin on Momma's side Cheesy

Ya might wanna leave him some biscuits and red-eye gravy, he'll love ya forever!!!

Wishing all a joyful and PF Christmas!
IP Logged
Bethany1
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Always do whatever's next.

« Reply #4 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 9:37am »

laugh  laugh  laugh

Merry Christmas Bob!  Grin
IP Logged

I am sofa king we todd did.

crack is wack
TerryS
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 10:24am »

Thanks Bob  Grin  I do like humor.

God bless to you and your family,

TerryS

PS: I guess since I live in the north my cookies and milk will still be OK. Ahahaha hammer
IP Logged

> It is only a tiny rosebud,
> A flower of God's design;
> But I cannot unfold the petals
> With these clumsy hands of mine.
> The secret of unfolding flowers
> Is not known to such as I.
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 11:49am »

on Dec 24th, 2004, 6:21am, BobG wrote:

8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you, the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.  

Thanks for the warning, Bob....Will have a industrial size can of "Crack Spackle" waiting for the Good Ol' Boy...

Merry Christmas!

Grin

DD
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
becky8

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 4:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Bob, Thank Bubba Claus for helping us out !! And Merry Christmas to you!!!
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 24th, 2004, 4:23pm »

Thanks Bob. Don't know what we'd do widoucha.

Merry Christmas and for God's sake get sumpin' to drink or eat. How do you do it?

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss