Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 9:43am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « My best present... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   My best present...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My best present...  (Read 572 times)
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

My best present...
« on: Dec 25th, 2004, 9:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My best present today was an email from Scott... He was explaining that its so different being away for the holidays and that all of a sudden he realized it was Chrismas Eve... His roomate counts down the days and Scott has asked him to keep it to himself... Hes just like me if you think the worse then whatever happens is a bonus... Hopefully they will leave at the end of their tour. That will be the bonus...  
  Sean is at Camp LeJeune today...He always gives the day to someone with kids so we will wait for New Years to see our middle boy........Those are the things that make me proud the selflessness that they constantly show...  
  I didn't come from this new age type of family... Christmas was waking up to the smell of good food cooking and getting lost in a hug in my Nana's bosom.  I think about her alot I used to bake with her on Sunday's. She had a french accent that was so cute and thick I had to translate everything she said for my friends.  I think of how much I wish she could see my kids and see how wonderful they are.  All of her boys were in the service and made it safely out of WWII... All but one of her boys have passed now. I think they make up part of that shield of angels that watch over my boys, I truly am blessed.  
  There is a peace that comes over me when this day finally arrives.  I love the day but the preparation is enough to kill ya... I will have my brothers and their families over today because I threatened them that I would rent a family if they didnt come and take my blues away..........  
  I thought I was sad when we discovered that Breezy found out about Santa... but this morning when she opened her presents, she was genuinely grateful......... blessings there too...  
  So here is your friend Ree signing off... Hopin dinner is hot and on time... but if not... pretty soon it will be jammy time... Love to you all Merry Christmas........
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: My best present...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 9:25am »

Bless your heart, Ree.....you are a special lady.

We'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.  You must be so very proud of those fine sons....I sure am.

Love & Merry Christmas,

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 12:40pm »

God Bless you, Ree...You are an amazing woman.  
 Kiss     hug hug hug
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Sean_C

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 12:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Its moms like you that make a difference, I think your boys are the lucky ones too Smiley

Merry Christmas and love to all of you

Sean...................
IP Logged
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 3:50pm »

So happy you heard from your son!  Best wishes to your entire family, Ree..

My best present this year...my Dad...Despite what the doctors told us...made it to Christmas this year.  I feel truly blessed to be able to spend another Christmas with my Daddy,..

Hoping everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

DD
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 4:27pm »

Merry Christmas to you and your family Ree.  Praying you are all together permanently soon.

big hug.......little deb
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 11:11pm »

thanks you guys... MY mom came today and she hasnt been leaving the house probably since last Christmas... she cannot walk too well anymore... We loved having her here today... One of my brothers showed up late and we held dinner for the jerk... He was watching spider man.........whats up with that??? Too bad he offered to bring all the soda......... I was saying to all the little ones....... "You can have water or milk"  I wasnt a popular Auntie today............so I survived the day and Im wearing my new Jammies from "Late Again's" fiance... some things never change........ Sean called too... oh and Scotty's best friend called too... so thoughtful... I had a great Christmas I laughed alot... my mom threatened my late brother with her cane........ it was a good day all around.......... Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 25th, 2004, 11:35pm »

Ree..
 Both your family there..as well as this family are truly blessed to have you...Your strength,spirit & love know no bounds...
Huggs
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss