Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Your Most Embarrassing Pet Stories... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Your Most Embarrassing Pet Stories...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Your Most Embarrassing Pet Stories...  (Read 3085 times)
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

Your Most Embarrassing Pet Stories...
« on: Dec 28th, 2004, 9:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have a Mini Doxie (weenie dog) who always puts me in the most embarrassing situations.

For instance, last night I went to the drug store looking for some disposable heating pads for my lower back.  I noticed the Pharmacist looking my way and smiling at me.  From what I could see, he was handsome.  I smiled back and went about my business, making sure to open my coat so that when I glided ever so effortlessly by him in my leather, high-heeled boots and mini-skirt he could catch a glimpse of leg  Grin.  A few minutes passed and I’m checking out the heating pads when I see him coming my way (bingo!).  He wanted to know if he could help me with anything.  I very non-chalantly answered “not really, just deciding which heating pad to buy for my back.  I think I pulled something working out”.  So he started explaining to me about the different heating pads and how he should be getting in some special ones made for people who work-out, etc.  At this point, I take a step back and quickly check him out…nice hands, nice smile, still had a whole head of hair, looked kind of buff under the lab coat.  Hmmmm…could be some possibilities here.   Roll Eyes

Now I notice my dog is sniffing around and getting ready to squat.  I was mortified.  I tried moving the leash around to distract her, but she gave me the “I have to go” look.   I heard the Pharmacist say something about how he could call me when the others come in, but I was too focused on my dog who proceeded to take a dump right there  Embarassed  The look on my face made him look down.  He giggled and said “oh, don’t worry about that, I’ll clean it up”, to which I replied “I really appreciate it” and proceeded to head out of the store from embarrassment. On the way out, I mumbled to the Pharmacist “thanks for the info on the heating pads”, to which he answered “what about your number’?…So I ran back, pulled a pen from his front pocket, scribbled it on his hand and ran out of there.  Don’t know if he’ll call me, but I figured he definitely deserved my number if he was going to clean my dog’s shit!  Undecided

One other time, she ran into my neighbor’s yard to go find her boyfriend, a mini doxie that looks just like her.  So I climb the gate with the same high-heeled leather boots, skirt, stockings, etc. to retrieve her (To this day, I don’t know how I did that).  I climb back out thinking “okay no one saw me, whew!”, when I heard the kid yell “HEY LADY!!”, of course I turned around in a huff and said “WHAT?!!”…to which he replied, you have our dog!  Indeed, when I checked between the back legs, it was a male.  So I had to very sheepishly walk back and retrieve my dog, who had made herself very comfortable on the neighbor’s sofa.  

I'm sure i'm not the only one with an embarrassing pet story.  Your turn.

Langa

IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
floridian

Email

Groggy Pet Owner Tricks - Do not try this
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 9:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Two nights ago, I was awoken by one of my cats who sounded like he was in a death match with a mongoose.  This cat is ordinarily gentle but very high strung.  I stumble into the other room, and find that he is tangled up in the phone and answering machine cords under a table.  I reach down to get him untangled, and he flips towards me, bites down hard with his teeth, and shreds the back of my hand with his claws.  Damn that hurt, although its healing ok. At least he couldn't reach my face.
IP Logged
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Groggy Pet Owner Tricks - Do not try this
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 9:54am »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 9:51am, floridian wrote:
Two nights ago, I was awoken by one of my cats who sounded like he was in a death match with a mongoose.  This cat is ordinarily gentle but very high strung.  I stumble into the other room, and find that he is tangled up in the phone and answering machine cords under a table.  I reach down to get him untangled, and he flips towards me, bites down hard with his teeth, and shreds the back of my hand with his claws.  Damn that hurt, although its healing ok. At least he couldn't reach my face.

Wow...you're right...be glad it wasn't your face.  What is it about cat scratches that burn so much too?  Huh

Well, glad it's healing okay.

Langa
IP Logged

thomas
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"Hit like a phillips head into my brain."

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Pet Stories...
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 10:51am »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'll let Gena tell this one.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Religion and sex are powerplays. Manipulate the people for the money they pay. Selling skin, selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards. Triptans cause rebounds. Learn it, believe it, live it. I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.
Killroy 2.0
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kilroy 2.0 is Here! Kilroy 2.0 is Everywhere!

gmlevenhagen  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 11:52am »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 10:51am, guesst wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'll let Gena tell this one.  Roll Eyes

Dear she maybe my cat but it is most def. your story to tell. Well I guess she's your cat now!! LOL
IP Logged

Do the walls speak to you? Do you follow the Geek Messiah? DO YOU COMPLY?!
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #5 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 11:53am »

Oh for heaven's sake...
one of you tell us!!!  The suspense is killing me!
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
thomas
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:29pm »

Ok, jeez hold yer horses.  I was at Gena's and her cat, Zelda was in need of a boy cat's attention.  The cat was acting crazy all night, whining and crying and making all kinds of weird noises and wasn't able to sit still.  I was laying in bed in shorts and a t-shirt, my shirt had ridden up a bit and exposed my lower back.  Zelda jumped in bed right between us and then jumped over me, she then got right next to the skin of my lower back then jumped off the bed and layed down on the floor and began to purr and groan as if she was as happy as she could be, then I felt something warm and wet on my back, you can guess what it was.  Embarassed
IP Logged

Religion and sex are powerplays. Manipulate the people for the money they pay. Selling skin, selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards. Triptans cause rebounds. Learn it, believe it, live it. I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #7 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:33pm »

Shocked  Do you have a tail, thomas...or some other kind of spinal protrusion?
IP Logged

thomas
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #8 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:34pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 12:33pm, nani wrote:
Shocked  Do you have a tail, thomas...or some other kind of spinal protrusion?

No, but females from all species I guess find me irresitable. lol.
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #9 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:36pm »

laugh I have 2 German Shepherds who are lonely and available.   Grin
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:41pm »

My Black Lab is on a diet.  He isn't happy with it.  To show us this when we had guests over for dinner he jumped up on the table ate food off a couple of plates and then got down and farted.  I could have died.  From now on he is in the garage while we eat!
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Killroy 2.0
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

gmlevenhagen  
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:41pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 12:34pm, guesst wrote:

No, but females from all species I guess find me irresitable. lol.

This man drove 8 hours 1 way to get my cat a male cat.
and then wouldn't you just know it that cat gives us all (kids, Thomas, Me and the the other cat) RING WORM!!!!!
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #12 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:46pm »

It could've been worse Gena...he could have given you all the crabs.  Grin
IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #13 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:50pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 12:29pm, guesst wrote:
Ok, jeez hold yer horses.  I was at Gena's and her cat, Zelda was in need of a boy cat's attention.  The cat was acting crazy all night, whining and crying and making all kinds of weird noises and wasn't able to sit still.  I was laying in bed in shorts and a t-shirt, my shirt had ridden up a bit and exposed my lower back.  Zelda jumped in bed right between us and then jumped over me, she then got right next to the skin of my lower back then jumped off the bed and layed down on the floor and began to purr and groan as if she was as happy as she could be, then I felt something warm and wet on my back, you can guess what it was.  Embarassed

crackup  

Gena, one question, how come you never fixed your cat?  Do you use her for breeding?  

Well, thanks for sharing your story...I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!  laugh

Langa
IP Logged

Killroy 2.0
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

gmlevenhagen  
Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:54pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 12:50pm, Langa wrote:

crackup  

Gena, one question, how come you never fixed your cat?  Do you use her for breeding?  

Well, thanks for sharing your story...I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!  laugh

Langa

She is not even a year old yet at this time it was her first time in heat. We have decided that we will have her fixed (if only for thomas' safety) LOL
IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #15 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 12:56pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 12:41pm, Karla wrote:
My Black Lab is on a diet.  He isn't happy with it.  To show us this when we had guests over for dinner he jumped up on the table ate food off a couple of plates and then got down and farted.  I could have died.  From now on he is in the garage while we eat!

Exactly what is it about cats?  My cat decides she has a need to vomit or cough up a hairball when I have friends at the dinner table?   Embarassed

Langa
IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #16 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 1:00pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 12:54pm, Gena wrote:

She is not even a year old yet at this time it was her first time in heat. We have decided that we will have her fixed (if only for thomas' safety) LOL

LMAO!!!  Wise move...can't have poor Thomas getting molested again!   laugh
IP Logged

john_d

Email

« Reply #17 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 1:35pm »

my girlfriends hates me with a passion and attacks my feet (bare feet) with extreme prejudice everytime I am there.  I look in it's eyes too long and it's pupil get huge and it takes a prouncing position.  not really embarrassing story but pet-related anyway.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #18 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 1:40pm »

Quote:
my girlfriends hates me with a passion

LOL john...read before you post! Your girlfriend's what hates you?
IP Logged

Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #19 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 1:43pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 1:40pm, nani wrote:

Exactly!  LOL...

And John, haven't you ever heard that you can't stare at most cats too long or they'll pounce on you...?

IP Logged

john_d

Email

« Reply #20 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 1:44pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 1:40pm, nani wrote:

bwaahaahhaa, LMAO

my girlfriend's cat hates me....(I get ahead of myself when I type, too much coding I think)

my girlfriend only dislikes me  Wink lol, just kidding
IP Logged
john_d

Email

« Reply #21 on: Dec 28th, 2004, 3:35pm »

on Dec 28th, 2004, 1:43pm, Langa wrote:

And John, haven't you ever heard that you can't stare at most cats too long or they'll pounce on you...?

my cat doesn't, but I have had cats that do.  This cat really hates me though, the little bugger.
IP Logged
cschick

Email

« Reply #22 on: Dec 29th, 2004, 8:51am »

I had (note the PAST tense) a cat that a room-mate bought for me.  It was only about 7 weeks old when he brought it home and I was just in LOVE with it.  I named her Theadosia and she and I got along just fine for about, oh, 6 hours.  She then got really hateful and would scratch me, hide behind the door and when I walked in a room she would jump on the back of my legs and use them for a scratching post.  So, I took her to the vet to get her shots and stuff and was discussing this problem with the very cute vet.  He was examining her and he said "Well, your kitten just might not like being called a girl name since HE is a boy."  I was mortified and Theadosia became Theodore.
IP Logged
MrsLadyElaine
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #23 on: Dec 29th, 2004, 1:46pm »

I worked with animals most of my adult life so I have many stories.  
I have two that stand out in my mind.
I had a little pick a poo and Buddy and I lived in apartments so I had to walk her every day. Well she was in heat and we had to keep her away from the dog across the way. His name was River he was a BIG black lab and belonged to my best friend Rita at the time.  My dog named Baby and I was headed back to my apartment went I saw River  running just as fast as he could toward us. I picked up Baby and started for the stairs to the apartment. Before I could get up the first step, River had mounted me . He had his paws around my wast and it was all I could do to stand. I looked around and saw no one to help me. I scremed for Rita and she came running. At that same time I think everyone that lived around me drove up and saw me being humped by this Big Lab. Rita was pulling River but he wuld not let go. Everyone was laughing but me ! I think even River had a grin on his face. Rita was able to pull him off and I locked myself in the apartment for a couple of days.  LOL

The other stories is a good one. When Buddy and I was dating he came over and we had made out and was sitting around nude. My dog Baby was good but she kept looking at Buddy. He said, whats wrong with that dog ? I told him I guess she thought his thing was a hot dog and laughed. I told him shake it at her maybe she will go away. He shook it at her and she started after him, he was running threw the house saying call her off. Baby was jumping and snaping. I never saw anything like it. It was so funny I just sat there laughing with tears rolling down my face. Buddy finally locked himself in the bathroom till I could get the dog. You would have had to seen it for it to be funny enough to roll laughing.  Buddy never took his close off in front of her again LOL
IP Logged

Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #24 on: Dec 29th, 2004, 1:50pm »

Quote:
saw me being humped by this Big Lab.

After reading that I remembered that I was once sexually assaulted by a yellow lab named Cody. I think I blocked it out and suppressed the memory.
Labs must be a pervert breed.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss