Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 11:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Wildest New Years Eve »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Wildest New Years Eve
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wildest New Years Eve  (Read 324 times)
kimmiedawn81
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stuck in the middle with you!

kimmiedawn8199   kimmiedawn21

Re: Wildest New Years Eve
« Reply #25 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 5:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 30th, 2004, 7:12pm, Carl_D wrote:
1999. I went to a party at Shenanigans in Belleville to hang with my buddy Todd and his band [/b][b]The Well Hungarians, who were performing that night. If you remember, 1999 was when they was expecting everything to shut down at midnight due to the y2k bug, LOL. I was trashed beyond trashed, and as they counted down to the new year, I had a bottle of champagne in each hand. By 1am, I was outside in the back hidden, riding out an attack, which sobered me up pretty fast. When I went back in after 2, most people had cleared out, Todd saw me and knew what was up. He ordered my a couple of shots of Jager and that was all I remember. I woke up new years morning at his g/f's house on the love seat, terribly hung over. Everybody else was either still awake, or had just woke up and was still partying. It must have been a wild night. My jeans were ripped, I lost 2 earrings, and had a knot on my forehead from beating it on the dumpster! Remembering this, I said fuckit, grabbed a beer and proceeded to party new years day.

This year should be mellow. I am staying home, having a couple of friends over, and mixing drinks. Kind of a practice session if you will. As long as my legs permit, after talking things through with a friend, I am going to try my hand a bartending. I'm crossing fingers toes and eyes here that things will work out. However, if the coming year is a repeat of this year - I'm fucked, and not in a nice way either. Wish me luck.

Peace,
Carl D

My boyfriend's band took over for the Well Hungarians at Laurie's in Edwardsville on Tuesday nights when they got booted.  Small world.

~Kim
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2004, 5:51pm by kimmiedawn81 » IP Logged

kimh
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

What don't kill ya makes ya stronger

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 6:39pm »

Wow Happ.  I've always thought Aquavit was some sort of shaving lotion.  Live and Learn.  You must tell me exactly what in the HELL "Aquavit" is - LOL.   I bet you have no trouble with BEARD STUBBLE Grin  Good GAWD.  Anyhow, me and brian went out last nite and for some mystifying reason people kept buying me shots Roll Eyes  I remember Brian saying to me "Arent ya going to drink your beer"?  I told him i did not finish the FIRST beer yet....(you get the idea).  I only drank one shot and finally finished my second beer.  It was great to get out of the house (LOL) and watch what people do when THEY are outa the house.  My writers block vanished Cheesy  ..........................Hey.........i just remembered (LOL) ............IT WASN'T NEW YEARS EVE LAST NITE Grin
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 31st, 2004, 6:41pm »

just wanted to say Happy New Year and I really like this gif...........LOL   ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
justin
New Board Veteran
USA 

what it is...

jdo201
WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:28am »

it had something to do with an upperclassman wrestling teammate pouring us underclassmen large quantities of vodka on the streets of south beach. then yada yada yada it ended with me kneeling on someone's lap with my head out the window puking all the way home. i wonder if i hit any cars behind me. yeah, then got woken up by coach at 630am yelling the van is outside going to the airport get your ass out here. and none of my bags were packed. that plane ride was hell. then i got to go to my girlfriend's parents house for a party. i think that was 98. i think.  

cut to this year. in bed sober & alone by 230. should it be any other way!?

j
IP Logged

if any clusterheads in NYC want to get together shoot me an email justinott@mac.com
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss