Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 12:41am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A Reminder for Women at Christmas »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   A Reminder for Women at Christmas
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Reminder for Women at Christmas  (Read 341 times)
Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

A Reminder for Women at Christmas
« on: Dec 13th, 2005, 11:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I agree with most of these. Just thought I would post it as a reminder. It's Christmas and people need money and even worse.

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

2.  If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you....chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.

4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.  
a. If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.

5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. (Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)

7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably ! in a zig -zag pattern!

8. As women, you are usually trying to be sympathetic: STOP. It may get you raped, or killed. We all remember Ted Bundy, the serial killer,who was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked "for help" into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

Just thought that I would post this as a reminder. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle you know. Have A Merry Christmas friends!

IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

Re: A Reminder for Women at Christmas
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 12:24pm »

Thanks Jimi.

These are the normal rules we live by everyday.

Motto:
Be aware of your surroundings and the people in it.
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 12:53pm »

Why Jimi..this was very helpful...thank you...

Feeling alright???

Langa
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Jimmy_B.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

USS Missouri BB-63 Veteran

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 12:55pm »

"7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably ! in a zig -zag pattern! "

I agree with all except for the above...I know a lot of hunters, skeet shooters, and marksmen that hit moving targets a hell of a lot more then 4 outta 100 times. I know I could hit a moving target...even zig-zagging at least 3 outta 4 times.

Also # 1...The knee is the hardest part of the human body...knee meet cajones and then elbow meet nostril passage. Grin
IP Logged

"I'd much rather be HAPPY then RIGHT any day" Slartibartfast

Get informed! Don't vote a party ticket. Go to www.vote-smart.org and find out where your political candidates stand.

Pop_Tart
New Board Newbie
USA 

Life is Sweet!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 2:01pm »

My Uncles always taught me...

Can't breath, Can't fight (punch to the throat)

Can't see, Can't fight (poke in the eye)

Can't stand, Can't fight (kick to the knee)

PT
IP Logged

If ya can't stand the heat...get out of my kitchen!
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 2:04pm »

There are people that watch the parking lots for shoppers loaded with packages. When you have so many packages that you need to take them to the car remember to move your car to another parking space.  They'll see you open the trunk, put all those packages in and then see you go back inside the stores for more shopping. They know you will not be back for at least 30 minutes. Plenty of time for them to unload your trunk. If you get in the car and move it, it will appear as if you are leaving and their attention will move on to another potential victim.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

« Reply #6 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 2:20pm »

And one more thing, never EVER allow yourself to be taken to a second location.  Fight and scream like hell. Angry
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
Jimmy_B.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

USS Missouri BB-63 Veteran

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 2:42pm »

For more on this circulating e-mail:
http://www.snopes.com/crime/prevent/ninetips.asp

I love snopes. Grin No one that owns a computer and gets e-mail...should be without it.

Everyone, stay safe!

Jimmy
IP Logged

"I'd much rather be HAPPY then RIGHT any day" Slartibartfast

Get informed! Don't vote a party ticket. Go to www.vote-smart.org and find out where your political candidates stand.

Wendy

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 4:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Really great tips Jimi! Thanks  Kiss
And Merry Christmas Smiley

edited to fix Jimi's name, opps sorry
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2005, 4:40pm by Wendy » IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 13th, 2005, 10:37pm »

I tried to stick with it and finish my Xmas shopping today for all the zillion people I gotta buy for and hit about 4 stores........bah humbug but I wanted to get it over with !!!! I got a little nervous tho when I noticed it was startin to get a bit dark out. I park a mile away from the store to avoid a dented vehicle......and havein to walk that far with all that stuff kinda worried me.......esp THERE !!!! Been hearin bout stuff happenin in the parkin lots. I think my West Coast Choppers jacket and sunglasses mitea scared em a bit Pam  Cool Cool Cool
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss