Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 12:07am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank you for your order ????? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thank you for your order ?????
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank you for your order ?????  (Read 359 times)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Thank you for your order ?????
« on: Dec 20th, 2005, 7:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Um......I got a small package in the mail today with no return addy and ya can't read the blurr'd postal stamp. All it says on the sticker is "thank you for your order".....and it came from Rochester NY on the lable. Some record complay it says. I Didn't order anything !!!! It is a CD of Native Indian songs and the guy on the cover looks "IDENTICAL" to jonny playin a flute ???? No joke either !!! The envelope had been torn open and there is NO NOTE inside or bill or anything......I have NO idea WTF ? Don't know anyone from that area or anyone that promotes Indian songs. Probly good music and all but I have no idea who it is or why it came and sure the hell don't want billed !!?? The artist's name is Wayra. Does anyone have a clue ??? Pow-wow'd Pam  Undecided   Huh Undecided

Brad thought maybe it was a bomb.....yeah now the native Indians are after us........duh.........from sand to tee-pee's !
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:00pm by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: Thank you for your order ?????
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:09pm »

I dont suck or blow.....so it aint me Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2005, 8:15pm »

You would SHIT (since ya don't suck or blow) if ya seen the cd cover......when I open'd it I thought it was a joke with your pic on it then I realized it was a brand new cd still in the plastic covering and was a ligit cd. Thought you had a secret life as a fruity flutey Pam  Grin Cool Grin
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 2:42am »

Some things you should just enjoy Pam, seems like Christmas came early.

Maybe some Piped Piper from Rochester sending a where r' ya' note?

Rats, it sure looks like Jonny??? Wink

« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2005, 2:59am by Jasmyn » IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 2:31pm »

You sure it was to you and not your neighbor.  My mailman is always giving me my neighbors mail by mistake.  If your sure it is to you maybe look the company up on the internet and contact them and find out why you recieved it.  They should have a record of the sale and be able to explain why it was shipped to you, I would think.  Good luck figuring this mystery out.  It could just be a mystery Christmas gift.  Maybe the senders tag info fell off or something like that.  I got a gift in the mail the other day and it had on it a tiny little address label to indicate who it was from.  So if it was tiny maybe your not seeing it or it fell off.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 2:42pm »

Must be this thing here:

mailto:drk@dynrec.com

The Dynamic Music Store
2844-46 Dewey Avenue  
Rochester, NY 14616  
(585) 621-6270  
Fax: (585) 621-6278
Toll Free Orders:  
1-800-816-4262  
or 1-888-816-4262
E-Mail: drk@dynrec.com

Hope it's ok to post this....too late  

Charlie  
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
pubgirl
New Board Old Timer
United_Kingdom 

The next person who calls it a migraine eats teeth

« Reply #6 on: Dec 21st, 2005, 3:34pm »

You did better than me Cootie, I got a phone call saying "Thank you for your order of toys for your kid's Christmas which we have mistakenly sent to someone else. You can keep the small box of animal shaped elastic bands belonging to the other customer that we sent you as a gesture of goodwill"

Goodwill my arse! I'm sure a 6 year old will think that Santa misread the letter that went up the chimney saying  "A drum kit and a gittar so I can be a rok star" as " a poxy box of animal elastic bands worth about 5p"

You can guess the rest. Suffice to say they sorted it out JUST in time but not before I had blown several blood vessels, made several extremely forceful phone calls and been forced to drink a lot of wine to calm down  Grin

Love from the Hoots, Coots and Happy Christmas to you and Brad
IP Logged

Calling all Brits (and anyone else- all welcome) Join OUCH UK and help us fight CH together
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss