Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:10pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « an azz whuppin for Christmas »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   an azz whuppin for Christmas
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: an azz whuppin for Christmas  (Read 488 times)
rickyshot
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

ouch

an azz whuppin for Christmas
« on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 11:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Drama in Rickys family. My ex husband the kids daddy is coming up her for Christmas. My daughter Deidre sent him a ticket. He has not seen his kids together in 10 years. Unfortunately he is a drug addict. He has a GF that is manic depressive. She had been sending me jokes and nice emails. Now all of sudden she flipped. She sent emails saying how they Daddy is not coming for Christmas. he is scared of me . She went on and on saying how it is my fault he uses drugs and that I took the kids from him etc... REally sick shit. My daughter says when she goes off her meds she just flips. So my daughter called her dad last nite and he sounds fine and says he is coming. We did not let him know about the emails. Deidre who does not play said if this biatch messes up her dad coming up here she is flying down there and giving her an ass whupping for Christmas. And the thing is she will really do this. When Deidre was 17 , she tossed poor ms Sheila over the couch. That must have been a sight as Sheila is over 200 lbs. And Dee is 115. Although the whole thing is kinda funny please pray for all of us this Christmas. I am making a big dinner and will be glad for my kids to see their Dad even if he is not doing all that well.
IP Logged
..Danielle..
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Water and ice are my friends

WWW Email

Re: an azz whuppin for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2005, 4:14pm »

Prayers and good wishes... hug

Danielle
IP Logged

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. -Helen Keller
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

Re: an azz whuppin for Christmas
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23rd, 2005, 1:43am »

Wishing you the best this Xmas and that things will work out fine, for the kids, it is always important. hug
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss