Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:13pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « McMuffin Xmas »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   McMuffin Xmas
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: McMuffin Xmas  (Read 1248 times)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

McMuffin Xmas
« on: Dec 28th, 2005, 7:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I got onea them McMuffin makers advertised on tv from my mom for Xmas....she always tries to get me cute fun things. So tonight I tried to make them for dinner. It is a toaster with a small tefflon pan attached to the side all one piece. Ya fill the little pan with water (about a cup or close) and it gets hot and boils then ya set this cute tenny tiny Barbie sized tefflon skillet over the water on a plastic grill that fits over the water pan. It boils the egg in the teeny tiny pan and makes a perfect muffin sized egg that fits for a sandwich. Ya gotta cook any meat in a pan on the regular stove tho.......duh !!! Was kind of tricky......water pan went dry twice and took over 40 minutes and the egg was STILL not done. Coudln't get the toaster part to work rite cuz it would not let me check the muffin myself cuz it would only let go when ready so I had to keep PRYING it up. About burnt it once. I fineally gave up on the egg and tossed it in the skillet on the oven with the sausage and other eggs. It is called......'Back to basics'.........kind of funny cuz it could of basically been a disaster. Kinda like pouring water into a toaster in a way.....water runs over as it boils and runs down the side under the ELECTRICAL device ???? Tryin to pry toast out with a fork with water boiling in the side is also kinda risky. Toooo funny..........the things they come up with to make a BUCK Pam  

Smuck bucks !!!
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2005, 7:15pm by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Phil L
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

Re: McMuffin Xmas
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 12:59am »

Hey Pam, just read your post and it made me laugh. Thanks I really, really needed that! Very cool. Phil
IP Logged

When I get up in the morning and have to look down to see the grass
I know it's going to be a great day.
Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 9:03am »

Now you know why they aren't sold in stores LOL.
IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 11:08am »

I also got a ceramic/porcellin MOCK toilet that is a dog and cat water from mom.......you stick a liter bottle of water upside down into the back so it will gurrgle into the bowl and keep it full when they drink some of it. Mom tries so hard to find things I've never seen and she does a good job......but um.....soooooo.......got some time to put some of the Xmas stuff away and fill up the ole toilet bowl and set it in anouther room for the animals. Already have a big 3 gallon water'r but nice to have spares. I sure did have a BIG MESS to clean up from the new toilet water'r. Seems the liter bottle wouldn't stop and the TOILET OVERFLOWED !! Just like my REAL toilet !!!!! I made sure it was level and everything but it never stoped overflowing onto the floor so it is settin by the McMufin maker by the tree again. I am jus glad it wasn't a pee and poop toilet Pam

Such fun ech ???

edit: spelling......not had my mornin can of pepsi yet.... Tongue
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2005, 11:09am by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 1:25pm »

on Dec 29th, 2005, 9:03am, Jimi wrote:
Now you know why they aren't sold in stores LOL.

Yes they are. Black and Decker, Loew's. One look and you'll fall down laughing at the stupid contraptions.  laugh
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 2:33pm »

Simple solution here, Pam...three words....

McDonald's Drive Thru

TomM Cool
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 29th, 2005, 8:59pm »

Oh it was the THOUGHT that counted........now all I need is an easy bake oven so I can bake desert Pam  Grin
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 1:45am »

You just need to replace the 25 watt bulb with a forty.

Or get one like mine:

Charlie  
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Melissa

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 8:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 29th, 2005, 8:59pm, cootie wrote:
now all I need is an easy bake oven so I can bake desert Pam  Grin

Those work really well! Cheesy  AND the cakes and cookies taste good too!!!
 Grin Grin
IP Logged
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 8:54am »

on Dec 29th, 2005, 8:59pm, cootie wrote:
Oh it was the THOUGHT that counted........now all I need is an easy bake oven so I can bake desert Pam  Grin

eBay.

See, I gots all the answers...just ask my wife.  Wink
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 9:45pm »

Um...Coots, ya know those McMuffins ya actually get at Mickey-D's? They actually use egg-rings for those....at least the used to. Egg Rings are pretty cheap too... less than a buck each usually. Wonder how much mom paid fer that thing-a-ma-bob?

'Bus
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 9:57pm »

I been lookin for a couple of them ring things that go in a pan to keep eggs shaped nice......but yeah......I bout shit when I seen this McMuffin maker......teflon pan of water cooking idea and attatched to the side of a toaster with teeny tiny attatchments for warming meat (one small sausage patty size) and one egg only at a time that takes an hour to cook ya set OVER the water and stuff splatters a bit into the toaster also and water runs over the sides under it......and even a plastic lid with plastic attatchement to boil 4 eggs in a circle which causes more water to leak over the sides of the attatched pan part and SET under it. Can you imagine how long it'd take for eggs to hard boil like that tho ?? But the worse part is the water dry's up in 5 minutes and ya dd more to the HOT little attatched pan that is sort of a hazard if ya think bout it how it is set up. (probly made in Iraq ??) If you tried to cook in the pan attatched to the toaster not useing the teeny tine Barbie pan that sets over it you'd have to submerge the entire  toaster to wash it. Someones GET RICH OFF DUMMBIES plan Pam

I figure it was 19.99 like most of that advertised stuff is. Mom ment well.......quite a conversation peice I must say.......I jus think it could be totally dangerous with how it is set up !!!
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2005, 10:02pm by cootie » IP Logged

BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #12 on: Dec 31st, 2005, 12:56pm »

Hey Pam, cut the cord off that thing and make a planter. Those rings can be bought at any good culinary department. They come in square the size of a slice of bread and round the size of buns.

Mickey D story………………..one afternoon I had to get to work but was hungry. There is a McDonald’s on the road to work and I figured I’d make a quick stop and get something to eat on the way.  
Bad idea………….the local High School just let out and the place was swarming with snot-nosed, foul-mouthed, rotten high schoolers. Ahhh shit!
I never go to the drive up window, you know what they say about drive up windows. But. I noticed there were no cars in the drive up lane so I went out the side door and walked up to the window. The dudette at the window had a quizzed look on her face.
“ May I have a # 2 to go?”
“Uhmm, ahh, this is the drive up lane”
“Yes I know that.”
“The walk in counter is open inside.”
“Yes, I know that but there is a very long line.”
“This is the drive up window. I don’t know if I can serve you here.”
“Why not?”
“Because, you’re not driving.”
“I was when I got here.”
“You were? I don’t see your car.”
“Of course you don’t. It’s parked on the other side of the building.”
“Ahhh….hummm…I’ll have to get my Manager.”
The Manager shows up and says “The walk in counter is open inside.”
“But I don’t want to stand in the long line. I just want a #2.”
“This is a little unusual but OK, Will that be to go?”

Even some people that are receiving only minimum wage are waaaay over paid.

IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss