Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:10am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sleeping has been little to none! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sleeping has been little to none!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sleeping has been little to none!  (Read 1388 times)
LadyElaine

Email

Sleeping has been little to none!
« on: Dec 30th, 2005, 7:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am in cycle and getting any real sleep has been a hard thing to get. I caught this cold and sleeping is even harder. Last night I was so sleepy and tired. I coughed every time I put my head on the pillow. Well I was hurting in my back and side and chest. After my heart attack I worry any time I hurt in those places. Buddy and I went to sleep holding hands. The pain left me and I was able to fall asleep. All of a sudden I felt something looking at me. I open my eyes and JD was right iin my face. I screamed. JD jumped on top of me with his arms around my neck saying "its ok Nana its just me"! Buddy came out of the bed turning on lights. I said its ok honey its not my heart cause if it was I would be dead.
Buddy said when he heard me scream, he just knew he screwed up and I was having the Big heart attack ! JD is just a laughing he thought it was all funny. I asked JD if I scarded him when I screamed. He said no I knew you would scream. He is such a lovely kid! I got him back in his bed and convenced him there was no bad guy in his closet. He slept all night. I was up for hours.

I think I am going to put the camper up and move out there !
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

Re: Sleeping has been little to none!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 7:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Oh boy, LMFAO Elaine!  Man, knowing me, if Eli would have done that, he would have went flying off the bed! laugh

Glad you couldn't stay away for too long hon... Wink

mel
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 11:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry for your troubles Elaine. Rats.

Back before the ice retreated to the arctic, I knocked mom half way across the room when she woke me out of some dream. Scared us both. It made her think twice from then on.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Jasmyn
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Mozambique 

Each day will be a new trick in life's journey

JazzdeBeer+de+Beer  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 30th, 2005, 8:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Elaine, I hope you get some more sleep and that your cycle and the cold throw in the towel soon.

Bless you too... sneezing and coughing my screen wet Wink
IP Logged

Jazz Wink

Madness is proclaimed by society’s inability to accept its own infallibility
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss