Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:40pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I want say Im sorry!!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I want say Im sorry!!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I want say Im sorry!!!!!  (Read 791 times)
snook
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I want say Im sorry!!!!!
« on: Jan 18th, 2005, 4:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

[/color] Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  I want to send my most humble apology to Guesst, nani and anyone else I worried or upset. This is not an oh poor me statement, but the other night lets just say it seemed to me the walls were crashing in.I have no right to blast out on anyone (Im a supporter I dont have to deal with the pain chs must endure) . I KNOW NO ONE IS PERFECT, after many many years I as they say down here in the southI had me some beers TOO MANY AND THATS NOT THE WAY TO HANDLE STRESS!!!!!!. It reminded me why I just stopped drinking soooo many years ago. I wanted to let YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH i THINK OF YOU NANI, GUESST AND SO MANY MORE. Things truly are better today and all your emails ment so much thats why Im putting up on this page to thank you for your concern .     I pulled a total blonde move , so again I humbly say god bless and sorry for being a total ass.     Allways grateful for the love ,concern and forgiveness.  SNOOK[color=LimeGreen]
IP Logged
thomas
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"Hit like a phillips head into my brain."

Re: I want say Im sorry!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 5:01pm »

on Jan 18th, 2005, 4:52pm, snook wrote:
(Im a supporter I dont have to deal with the pain chs must endure) .

I am both a sufferer and a supporter, trust me, you supporters have the tougher of the two jobs.  Just my 2 cents.
IP Logged

Religion and sex are powerplays. Manipulate the people for the money they pay. Selling skin, selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards. Triptans cause rebounds. Learn it, believe it, live it. I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 5:03pm »

Snookie...I'm glad you're OK. Now PM someone you trust here and give them (me) your phone number. I, for one, worry a great deal about our family. It was obvious you were having a really hard time. Talking to one of us (me) might have helped some. Supporters need supporters too. We all have dumbass moments. Glad you're feeling better. Love to you, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 18th, 2005, 8:26pm »

No problem here. I need a scorecard to follow what goes on here anyway.  Relax.  Cool

Keep poking around. We need new blood all the time.  Cool

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss