Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 11:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « CH, colds, and cough syrup »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   CH, colds, and cough syrup
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CH, colds, and cough syrup  (Read 299 times)
thudpucker
New Board Junior
USA 

There's a shadow hanging over me.

Email

CH, colds, and cough syrup
« on: Jan 24th, 2005, 7:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

6 mg of melatonin before bedtime had been keeping me pain-free since shortly after the onset of this cycle last October.

Friday, I came down with a medium-wretched cold (fever and coughing, but no chest congestion).

I have twice taken Robitussin to help with the cough, and I have twice now had night time ha's according to the usual schedule, every 90-120 minutes after going to bed.

Has anyone else noticed a correlation between colds and headaches, or headaches and Robitussin (dextromethorphan)?

Perhaps some things are obvious(?), such as sinus irritation and dehydration--but the cough medicine thing's a surprise.

thudpucker
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: CH, colds, and cough syrup
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24th, 2005, 7:49pm »

Sinus infection and coughing too hard are triggers for me. Hope you get over both soon!
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
maureen
New Board Newbie
Scotland 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: CH, colds, and cough syrup
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24th, 2005, 9:15pm »

Hi, I to have a cold flu I suffered thru it with some extra ha's as well. I find any kind of cold med  seems to make it worse.  Some have alcohol in them and that can be enough to trigger a ha.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss