Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 5:52am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Request for understanding!!!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Request for understanding!!!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Request for understanding!!!!!!  (Read 306 times)
DaveHar
New Board Veteran
USA 

Proud American, Proud Servicemember, CH Fighter

WWW Email

Request for understanding!!!!!!
« on: Sep 10th, 2005, 11:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

As many of you know Leesa is my supporter and the supporter of many of you on this board both by phone and on here. Many of you have come to know her for the great many times she has given her all to help anyone here that needed it and now she needs you.

What I am asking is that everyone here that talks to her please kindly give her some space. Her days of giving are all but over and now she needs to receive. If you talk to her on the phone please do not discuss your problems in hopes that she can help or even give you that ear that you need. It is time for her and I to work out our own problems and focus on our family. The burden of helping has become to great for her and she does not know how to say I can not help at this time. She keeps taking on more and more and it is now at the point where it is interfearing with our marriage.  

PLEASE, PLEASE understand that I am fighting to keep alive what her and I have fought so very long and hard achieve. All I ask is that if you do call and talk please give her the room that she needs right now. Please do not add to the problems we already have. If you want to call and talk to her that is fine, just keep the problems out of the conversation so that she can heal.  

I am only doing this because I know that she will never turn any of you away and will always listen and try to help, that is just who and what she is, And now helping here as well as other things in her past and present have overcome her.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS> I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS WONDERFUL WOMAN BECAUSE THE BURDEN OF GIVING OF HERSELF HAS PUSHED HER OVER THE EDGE.

Dave
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Request for understanding!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 6:41pm »

Leesa and Dave,
Dave, Thank you for letting us know.
Leesa,
You both have been here for a long time. Although we, you and I, haven’t spoken on the phone or exchanged emails or PMs, you are a couple of my favorite people on this board. I have watched you both give and help everyone here. Thank You so very much.

Please take time for yourself. Rest and refresh with something you want to do for yourself. Take all the time you need. We can wait.

Prayers and best wishes from our home to yours.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 10th, 2005, 11:42pm »

on Sep 10th, 2005, 6:41pm, BobG wrote:
Leesa and Dave,
Dave, Thank you for letting us know.
Leesa,
You both have been here for a long time. Although we, you and I, haven’t spoken on the phone or exchanged emails or PMs, you are a couple of my favorite people on this board. I have watched you both give and help everyone here. Thank You so very much.

Please take time for yourself. Rest and refresh with something you want to do for yourself. Take all the time you need. We can wait.

Prayers and best wishes from our home to yours.

Hey Guys.... the Same here.. Take that time and pull your Family togeather....

Never Met Ya's or Talk to Ya's...  

God Bless
Charlie
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2005, 11:53pm by jcmquix » IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
minnie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

my greatest joys are my daughters April & Beth

MSNMSGR-me.minnie.7053@hotmail  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 11th, 2005, 8:14am »

Dave honey you got it.I will be calling but talking about good.Leesa is my guardian ange l and one of my sisters and yes she does need to recharge her batteriies.
  Leesa as I've told you in the past call when you need a ear,sounding board or just wanna scream about life but don't wanna yell at the family.I was at the beautiful joining of your family in Nashville and talking to you I know how much you love Dave and the boys you do have something very special and you both deserve it .Talk to you soon (*no problems)
    LOve Minnie
IP Logged

Friends are Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Sep 11th, 2005, 8:22am »

Dave and Leesa,
What Bob G and Minnie both said so eloquently....every word of it!
I, too, was there when you both said your vows. It was beautiful and joyous, and anything that good is worth fighting for.
Wishing you both smooth sailing.
Cathi Kiss
IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #5 on: Sep 11th, 2005, 11:34am »

(((((((((Dave & Leesa)))))))))

Vibes coming to the two of you from Finland. I hope things work out for the best.  Smiley

Sanna Smiley
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 11th, 2005, 12:17pm »

Im sorry about the umpteen hours of phone sex with your wife, it wont happen again Grin

PS:....Send me the phone bill  Wink
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss