Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 7:57am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cluster Board Germany »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cluster Board Germany
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cluster Board Germany  (Read 4817 times)
munich
New Board Newbie
Germany 

csg

Cluster Board Germany
« on: Sep 14th, 2005, 12:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello to all german speaking cluster sufferers.

There is a new clusterheadache Message Board online.
This Board ist deticated for treating Cluster headaches with
traditional and alternative methods.
[b][/b]http://www.csg-forum.de/
IP Logged
Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

Re: Cluster Board Germany
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14th, 2005, 1:05pm »

would like that but i dont speak German. Sorry
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
marty
New Board Old Timer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14th, 2005, 6:42pm »

Hi

It looks like a very nice web site.

Best wishes from Texas

Marty
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14th, 2005, 11:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Everybody reading German be warned to visit the web site linked above only if she/he is interested in an example how a CH-support group should not be run.

That message board is run by a bunch of narrow-minded, intolerant, egomaniac Philistines. You cannot post directly on this MB, only after passing the moderators censorship your text will be allowed.
Hey, they once deleted a post of our King Jonny, that simply said "Greetings from across the pond", on the grounds that the moderator doesn't understand English.

I feel sorry for those clusterheads that end up on that site (and it happens to quite a few, since the site operators are experts in spamming the search engines). On specific question a newbie gets only blah-blah-blah responses, hardly an answer that helps. On the other hand, if somebody posts a cure for CH, in the form of a diet, all and sundry starts crunching salads and other specific veggies, in the hope to be cured of CH in a few days. Nobody asks how this is supposed to work. Oh well, rational thinking and reasoning isn't one of their strong points. I think CSG stands for Crappy Support Group.

One of their know-it-all's is a soap boiler. He claims he's got a PhD in Chemistry, but he must have missed all the lessons about scientific thinking. For him 200 success stories from ClusterBusters are 200 subterfuges of junkies and druggies to vindicate their addiction. Thereby he conveniently sweeps under the carpet the fact that only infrequently small sub-hallucinogenic doses are needed and that among the successful users are many who's previous "drug" experience was not more than a beer or two. When confronted directly with these fact he becomes aggressive, scurrilous and abusive and threatens to denounce the opposition at the police, as junkies and drug dealers. Needles to say, any post hinting at this alternative treatment doesn't pass the censor.

If you know a clusterhead that is more at ease with German than English, warn him about this CSG site and send him instead to the first and only useful German language site for clusterheads:

Lots of usefull information at the site of VCH-OUCH e.V.  

http://www.clusterkopfschmerzen.de/

and the message board where you get useful answers:

http://f15.parsimony.net/forum24836/index.htm

PFNADs, Ueli                 smokin

IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 12:56am »

Thanks Ueli,

1. A good reason to never add a web-based message board to Clusterbusters....it seems all that do, go bald.  Undecided

1.1 Might still be a good place to meet cute german chicks.

1.2 Learned a lot about cheese.

1.2.1 proof that discussions about even the most painful topics can be amusing when read through bablefish translations.

1.2.2 I quote.... Grin
"But we should give not too much attention to this humans... to separate us for really important things to care. The side and the forum are now already in the search machines partly on the first sides and the visitor counter (also the secretly running along statistics) give us quite. Alone this morning to 11 o'clock over 40 visitors!"

1.2.3 And... Huh

"The other thing is that we not also introduce here these things, which were born from the emergency of a hundsmiserablen supply. Because we have better things.
We do not need Kudzu. We need: Verapamil& Triptane are from the off label Use. We need better physician training, we need shorter diagnostic times, we need the suffer-fair evaluation of CK, we need better support of our work, we need more research. Huh

We do not need Kudzu. Huh

2. I guess the poor Kudzu gets no respect even in Germany.  Embarassed

3. Hmmm....no jonny? No shrooms? Who ever would have thought the two of us would be sitting on the outside looking in together.  

3.1 Hey Jonny....buy me a beer?  Grin

4. Thanks munich for your questions on the site.

Bobw

« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2005, 12:58am by Pinkfloyd » IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

Re: Cluster Boards Germany
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 6:01am »

on Sep 15th, 2005, 2:17am, cluster wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea to discuss the details here.
warum?
(why?)
 Grin

so...
where DO they stand on the alternatives?
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
aceserve
New Board Junior
Puerto_Rico 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 12:04pm »

Fraulein! Eine helle bitte! (When I'm not in CH mode).
IP Logged

Ahhh, what a relief to be pain free. Hang in there. Good times are comin'.
munich
New Board Newbie
Germany 

csg

« Reply #7 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 1:00pm »

Hi  

The above linked messege board is new!!!
It has nothing to do with the boards mentioned by ueli!
This board was made especially for alternative treating Methods. If you look to the front page you will see that kudzu ist one of the main topiks.
http://www.clusterkopfschmerzen.info/alternative_therapien.htm
The answers written from pinkfloyd was a answer we got trying to mention kudzu on http://www.forumromanum.de/member/forum/forum.php?action=std_show&en tryid=1092299161&mainid=1092281094&threadid=2&USER=user_42304
(that is the offical german cluster board, everything away from traditional treatment will be delated imidiantly)

we are with you on Kudzu aswell as the clusterbuster method that is why this new board was made for german speaking sufferers that are inerested in alternative methods.

PF wishes to all

sorry for the spelling Embarassed
IP Logged
munich
New Board Newbie
Germany 

csg

« Reply #8 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 1:10pm »

english speaking clusterheads are of course welcome aswell!
If you need help registering just ask me.
IP Logged
rextangle

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 9:22pm »

My German is pretty fuckin' rusty but I got the"SINUS BUSTER"part of it!
LMAO
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #10 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 9:27pm »

munich is not a troll.  
~nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
rextangle

Email

« Reply #11 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 9:40pm »

I don't think he is either... but I laughed when I realize that they have the same trolls as we do.... The sinus buster thing was too funny! Smiley
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #12 on: Sep 15th, 2005, 9:43pm »

Those muthas are everywhere...  Angry
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Ueli

Email

« Reply #13 on: Sep 16th, 2005, 11:07pm »

I'm not keen on following all the shit that is going on in German cluster communities. I can use my time for better purposes. Therefore, I assumed this csg forum linked to by munich was from the original csg group, to which all my comments in my previous post apply (and I stick to that). In the mean time I made myself more savvy on the situation:

The original csg group once had a member named Jens Heise, living in Marl. This Heise is so much more twisted than the other csg people that he was thrown out of the group.  

So Jens Heise is now operating his own virtual CH support group, with himself and 2 or 3 other people, including Stefan from Munich (posting here as munich). Conveniently, he stole the csg abbreviation from his former buddies (and that lead to my confusion). Heise also operates a few other sites "related" to CH and has set up a webring, listing all his, and only his, CH sites. Furthermore, is also is webmaster if of absolutely dead websites and message boards on MS, since the MS-people don't want to deal with this moron.  

on Sep 15th, 2005, 1:00pm, munich wrote:
... This board was made especially for alternative treating Methods. If you look to the front page you will see that kudzu ist one of the main topiks.

What they understand by 'alternative' treatment you can see by looking at the header of www.csg-forum.de, here some its lines:
<title>Clusterkopfschmerz-Selbsthilfegruppe (CSG) | Startseite</title>
<META NAME="keywords" content="Cannabis,Hanf,Marihuana,Kiff,Kiffen,Bong,Joint,Weed,Coffeeshop, Holland,Deutschland,Niederlande,ZeroZero,Hash,Haschisch,Anbau,Pflege,Ern te,Indoor,Outdoor" />
<META NAME="description" content="CSG - Cannabis-Supporters-Group : Unabhängiges Forum - Online-Hilfe für Cannabisfreunde und deren Angehörige mit Forum und Chat, Berichten. " />

The (non)usefulness of weed for CH has been discussed here many times. We certainly don't need a link to a website that advocates cannabis as a treatment for CH.

Jens Heise is also notorious for insulting people and organisations. Once he defaced the OUCH logo in the most abominable way and put it on one of his sites. It needed the intervention of law enforcement to take it down again, but we got stuck with the legal expenses, as Jens Heise has filed an affidavit of means.

nani and rextangle think munich is not troll. They could be right. Someone trying to bring the idiotic shit of his mentor across the Atlantic, with that link to useless and misleading CH treatment (with the intent to draw some traffic to their almost dead sites), is worse than those recommending Ali Sultaneh or SinusBusters, and probably an insult to any honest troll.

BTW, the board of the (original) csg has nothing to do with anything "official". It is the playground of some separatist egocentrics, that disseminate such moronic notions as calling a "shadow" a "painless cluster attack", duh. The link to the first, and only worthwhile, German cluster sites are given in my first post.

So, there is only one thing left to say:

munich, get lost!

Ueli                 smokin

IP Logged
munich
New Board Newbie
Germany 

csg

« Reply #14 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 8:08am »

Hi Ueli

I have been a clusterheadache sufferer for the last 18 Years and the only thing that really has helped me was Kuzu.
Since there are people in Germany that do not speak Englisch or at least not good enouph to understand everything then why not post a thread on kudzu on a German Board?
The problem is all other German Boards( and i tried several times) did not post the thread on Kudzu or just laught at me.
I do not support a singel Person.
I support the opportunity to let other Clusterheads know that there are alternative possabilities.

But if you think that german people should not be informed on alternatives then you are not any better than the  boards you posted.

Message boards are for helping each other and if some people dont listen then go for the ones that do.
Thats what i am trying to do.  Inform those that want to listen and i am doing it in the place where they let me.

Munich

ps csg = Clusterheadache selfhelp group
no copywrite type csg into google you will be surprised
« Last Edit: Sep 17th, 2005, 9:55am by munich » IP Logged
J.H.
New Board Newbie
Germany 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 10:38am »

on Sep 16th, 2005, 11:07pm, Ueli wrote:

The original csg group once had a member named Jens Heise, living in Marl. This Heise is so much more twisted than the other csg people that he was thrown out of the group.  

So Jens Heise is now operating his own virtual CH support group, with himself and 2 or 3 other people, including Stefan from Munich (posting here as munich). Conveniently, he stole the csg abbreviation from his former buddies (and that lead to my confusion). Heise also operates a few other sites "related" to CH and has set up a webring, listing all his, and only his, CH sites. Furthermore, is also is webmaster if of absolutely dead websites and message boards on MS, since the MS-people don't want to deal with this moron.  

BTW, the board of the (original) csg has nothing to do with anything "official". It is the playground of some separatist egocentrics, that disseminate such moronic notions as calling a "shadow" a "painless cluster attack", duh. The link to the first, and only worthwhile, German cluster sites are given in my first post.

Hello Ueli,

what`s your problem?

First of all...I was not "thrown" out of the CSG-Group...i leave them in January 2004 after a hot discussion about their way to be a "worldleading group".

Then...i didn`t "steal" the csg abbreviation! This abbreviation is not a registered Trademark or copyrighted!
It stands for (C)lusterheadache (S)upport (G)roup.

The Headache-Webring just startet a few weeks ago...so there are only a few sites listed.

You say that ..."...few other sites "related" to CH and has set up a webring, listing all his, and only his, CH sites. Furthermore, is also is webmaster if of absolutely dead websites and message boards on MS, since the MS-people don't want to deal with this moron. "

There is only ONE site....www.clusterkopfschmerzen.info that is related to CH. I have no other message-boards or websites that was related to multiple sclerosis.

Many MS-People know me cause i`m a technical admin to a mailinglist with the topic "MS". There are only a handfull of people that we  throw out of this mailing-list becaus they are Trolls and bullsh*t all other members. These are this people you told.

...and by the way...don`t call me a moron!  

Many greetings from Germany

Jens

IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 11:42am »

on Sep 17th, 2005, 10:38am, J.H. wrote:
...and by the way...don`t call me a moron!

Ok moron, how about...Shut the fuck up Dick-head?

You keep rockin, Ueli bigguns
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

J.H.
New Board Newbie
Germany 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 12:16pm »

on Sep 17th, 2005, 11:42am, Jonny wrote:

very nice... like little kids on a playground...  Grin

any adult people here arround? Or only guys like Ueli & Jonny?  Tongue
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 12:19pm »

on Sep 17th, 2005, 12:16pm, J.H. wrote:
any adult people here arround? Or only guys like Ueli & Jonny?  Tongue

Moe, Larry and Curly are in the other room....Shall I get them? Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

J.H.
New Board Newbie
Germany 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 12:50pm »

on Sep 17th, 2005, 11:42am, Jonny wrote:

Yes Jonny...you are right...i look like a "dick-head"....but did you know why?

It is very nice to loose all hair during a chemical therapy against cancer....

so switch on your brain before you talk...
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #20 on: Sep 17th, 2005, 12:55pm »

on Sep 17th, 2005, 12:50pm, J.H. wrote:
so switch on your brain before you talk...

My brain is always on Dick-head....and at this site where I am King my posts will not be deleted Grin

Ueli is far from stupid, so I tend to believe what he has to say.

Try and delete this  finger
IP Logged

- Guiseppi

ete
New Board Newbie
Germany 

OUCHNET.ORG

WWW Email

Re: Cluster Boards Germany
« Reply #21 on: Sep 19th, 2005, 4:01am »

[quote author=cluster link=board=chspecific;num=1126719741;start=0#5 date=09/15/05 at 02:17:27]Cluster Boards Germany - as far as I know there are at least three German language cluster boards and there are at least three different support organizations.
/quote]

Friederich,
you´re absolutely wrong!
There are two boards and two organizations. Ueli has they exactly described.  

The "new german board" has in reality nothing to do with clusterheadache and support. And there is yet NO new organization called CSG-Ruhrgebiet and I´m sure also not in future.  

The owner of this board was blowing out of the original csg in january 2005, because his master had enough from this servile bum fodder. So this guy create a new unsuccessful masturbation circle like his other sites.

If you read what this slanderer claim about Ueli, you can see where you "learn" about cluster.

btw: nobody in germany knows you, nobody.

ete
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2005, 4:22am by ete » IP Logged
ete
New Board Newbie
Germany 

OUCHNET.ORG

WWW Email

« Reply #22 on: Sep 19th, 2005, 4:14am »

on Sep 17th, 2005, 12:19pm, Jonny wrote:

Moe, Larry and Curly are in the other room....Shall I get them? Grin

Hi kickass bro,
you get another pit from the other room, older but  vicious.

ete
IP Logged
ete
New Board Newbie
Germany 

OUCHNET.ORG

WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: Sep 19th, 2005, 8:23am »

on Sep 19th, 2005, 6:26am, cluster wrote:

2 + 1 = 3 ?   - Isn't  it ?

Friederich,

it´s 1+(1) and nothing more.

You agree with your statement slander and tall stories of this troll sites of the notoric criminal J.H. from Marl.

I think you will get lost together with munich  

Our request is to help CH-sufferers in the contrast to those stillbirth (csg)-sites

« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2005, 11:39am by ete » IP Logged
J.H.
New Board Newbie
Germany 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #24 on: Sep 19th, 2005, 10:52am »

on Sep 19th, 2005, 6:26am, cluster wrote:

Anyway - who are you, ete ?

Regards and pain free times!
Friedrich

Hello Friedrich!

You dont know "Ete"?!...this old m*****f***** from Berlin?

There are many people who know him...many of them in a way that is not the best.  

This old guy is a "typical" german...that means he better have lived between the years 1936 till 1945. But after 1990 he have the problem that its old "Boss" the "Stasi" was gone....so he find his new way in the internet spaming around and lockin`for little children... Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss