Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 7:40pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Confusion......... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Confusion.........
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Confusion.........  (Read 1132 times)
lionsound
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

breathe

Re: Confusion.........
« Reply #25 on: Nov 5th, 2005, 5:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Nov 5th, 2005, 2:41pm, Jasmyn wrote:
And the lion roared
Grin
You're welcome, Jas Smiley

YW, E Smiley
IP Logged
Kate in Oz
New Board Old Timer
Australia 

339600790 339600790    

Re: Confusion.........
« Reply #26 on: Nov 6th, 2005, 6:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Eric,

I'm so pleased to hear you got that sorted!  

Geez tipping the balance - so hard when you're taking these f*&^% meds and having to deal with this f%*& condition - what is too much??  Hard to determine when side effects from meds seem ineviatable and having to cope with fuzzy logic due to sleep deprivation!!!  

We don't want to hear anymore stories like - was it alchemy? - who ended up in a coma on life support ! I mean shit!

Thanks for sharing with us - that's the beauty of this place for sure! I was just thinking earlier what a difference this site has made in my life - pain is such a lonley place to be and when the docs don't listen and your friends and family just can't understand the true impact....right here is as Dr Phil would say  Roll Eyes a soft place to fall.  I'm rambling  Roll Eyes  

Anyway, perhaps we might be more vigilant with getting our meds etc sorted rather than putting up with the f*&^% medical establishment, and dealing with side effects that surely can be minimised?

Thanks again Eric for sharing - seems for all our individual grief there is another side to the coin.  I'm ever amazed at what I find on here.  

PFDAN,

Kate

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss