Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 1:49pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Need to pray at work? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Need to pray at work?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Need to pray at work?  (Read 493 times)
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

Need to pray at work?
« on: Dec 2nd, 2005, 9:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm on my knees praying right now!
 HOW TO TELL IF YOU NEED TO PRAY AT WORK

When a co-worker comes in a little too happy singing"good
morning" to everyone and you think, "Somebody needs to slap the s#@! out of her"...You need to pray at work.

When someone comes in and announces, "office meeting in 5  minutes," and you think, "what the f*&% do they want now?"..... You need to  pray at work.

When your computer is mysteriously turned off and you want to  say, "which one of you sons of b*&^%$# turned off my computer?"..... You need to pray at work.

When you and a co-worker are discussing something, and a third  person comes in and says, "well at my last office...," and you want to  throw a stapler at him...... You need to pray at work.

When you hear a co-worker call your name and the first thing  that crosses your mind is, "what the h*&^ does she want now?" and  you try to hide underneath your desk......... You need to pray at work.

When you are asked to stay late and help do someone else's work  and the first thing that pops in your head is, "both of y'all can kiss my a@@!!".... You need to pray at work.

When you're in the elevator and it stops to pick up someone who  stood for five minutes waiting for the darn thing only to go DOWN one  floor, and you say "that lazy b*&%$#"...... You need to pray at work.

When you take some vacation time and come back to find a
mountain of paperwork sitting on your desk because no one else would do it  and you think, "sorry a## M#$^%F%&#s"....... You need to pray at work.

If you have ever thought about poisoning, choking, punching, slapping or flattening someone's tires that you work with...... You need  to pray at work.

If you avoid saying more than hello or how are you doing to  someone because you know it's going to lead to their life story  .......You need to pray at work.

If you know all the words that have been bleeped out....You need to pray at work!    

Grin

LET'S ALL BOW OUR HEADS!
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2005, 9:14am by Sandy_C » IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss