Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 8:21am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The New Bull »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   The New Bull
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The New Bull  (Read 1245 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

The New Bull
« on: Dec 21st, 2005, 2:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

On one sunny afternoon in a farm there are three bulls - elder, middle-aged, and a young - talking to each other about a new bull moving-in to their farm.  

"I'm here in this farm for more than 50 years now. And I earned my rights to have 50 cows during the years. I'm not sharing one of my cows with that new bull coming-in." grumbled by the elder bull.  

"I've been here for 30 years and I earned my rights to own 30 cows and I don't neither desire to give any of my cows with that new bull." growled the middle-aged bull.  

"I only been here for 10 years and I know I earned my 10 cows as much as you guys do. I will not give even a single of my cow." says the young bull.  

Suddenly, a huge steel-container truck came by. Inside is the new bull they are discussing about. It's the biggest son-of-another-bull they've been seen in their whole life.Every step it took shake the whole ground.  

"Well, I've been here for quite some time now. It doesn't hurt a bit to give some of my cows with our new guy." exclaimed by the elder bull.  

"I'm a friendly bull, perhaps I can give some of my cows with our guy for a welcome present." told by the middle-aged bull.  

The young bull was shaking his horns, puffing, and all as if ready for some deadly fight.  

The elder bull said, "My son, let me give you quick advice, let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it."  

The young bull replies "Heck, he can have all my cows. I'm just making sure he knows I'm a bull."  

IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss