Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 11:22am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « New member `2nd post' »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   New member `2nd post'
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New member `2nd post'  (Read 295 times)
caatfish
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

New member `2nd post'
« on: Feb 13th, 2004, 4:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello. I am Glenn , 49 yr old male who posted for first time yesterday.   I appreiate all the support and information....thanks Wendy i am thankful to learn about triptans and the danger if wrong diaignoses.
Also to Paige, Chris, and others with great info.   I am baffled by what i experianced for 4 weeks......I did not have a headache attack since Jan. 2,  and numbness was Jan. 5.    I sure hope its not CH or MS but I have never felt better in years since Jan 6th, actually.   I also made some changes in my life...quit smokeing Dec. 10th,  i work out everyother day now and chase my 18 month old son around when i get home from work.   I will seek a second opinion, but its hard now while feeling so good.   I even bowled my career high series in the Lansing Michigan city tournament yesterday....739....thanks people and i will keep you posted.   Glenn May
IP Logged
Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

Re: New member `2nd post'
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13th, 2004, 7:33pm »

on Feb 13th, 2004, 4:20pm, caatfish wrote:
I will seek a second opinion, but its hard now while feeling so good.

Please do!

Neither CH or MS will kill you...or at least I don't think they will, but there are other neurological disorders that can be life threatening...definately not something to disregard.

Keep us posted Glenn.

Chris
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2004, 7:34pm by Prense » IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13th, 2004, 7:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I echo Prense

I know you feel great, but PLEASE get the numbness checked out anyway and let us know.

Wendy
IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13th, 2004, 9:18pm »

739!......good roll!
Welcome to the nuthouse! Grab an oar and start rowing!

PFDAN's
Mark
IP Logged

Click The Flag
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14th, 2004, 1:40pm »

Welcome Glenn and do let us know what you find out. There is alot of great info here on CH to help with that, but please find yourself a good neurologist.  

IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss