Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:54am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « kimblins headaches »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   kimblins headaches
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: kimblins headaches  (Read 346 times)
kimblin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

b5692000  
Email

kimblins headaches
« on: Feb 24th, 2004, 3:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

thank you for all your concerns  its good to know  im not alone in this  even tho i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy its almost 9 pm and i already feel a tingling above my left eye  i just hate going to bed because i know when i wake up i will be in  pain  i have been taking 2  aleve b4 bed and i wear a tight knit hat it feels better when i keep my head warm and having pressure put on it ....  i am now also trying the water treatment wish me luck guys  i desperatley need a cure  
lots of love  
kimblin
IP Logged
thomas

Email

Re: kimblins headaches
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24th, 2004, 8:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Feb 24th, 2004, 3:50am, kimblin wrote:
  i desperatley need a cure

As do we all, I do wish you luck though, but as of now there is no CURE, however there are lots of ways to get relief...... Hopefully you will be able to find something here that will help.  PFNAD.
IP Logged
Giovanni
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24th, 2004, 10:17am »

Hi Kimblin,

Welcome to the family. Hope you have relief soon.

Regards,

John
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 24th, 2004, 5:47pm »

Welcome aboard and finding people who really understand what this horror entails is a large part of the battle. You will find lots of good ideas and support here. You might look into these:

Here are a couple links that may be helpful. The first being a technique that worked for me:    

http://www.netsync.net/~charlies/

This one is a letter written by a fellow cluster headache sufferer that is the best of its kind to help explain these attacks to families, friends and employers. Its author encourages copying. It’s well worth it.  

[url]"http://www.ouch-uk.org/ch/note_colleagues.cfm" [/url]

Good luck and let us know how you're getting along.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss