Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 6:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « NEW POSTER VERY OLD PAIN ? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   NEW POSTER VERY OLD PAIN ?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NEW POSTER VERY OLD PAIN ?  (Read 398 times)
Mr.YL
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

NEW POSTER VERY OLD PAIN ?
« on: Mar 7th, 2004, 9:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

HELLO FELLOW CLUSTER SUFFERS.... IT'S GOOD TO BE HERE... I CHOSE MY SCREEN NAME CAUSE IF YOU READ IT THAT IS WHO I AM...
SUCH A GREAT PLACE TO BE... YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO BE JUST GREAT. I WENT THROUGH 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE THINKING I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SUFFERED FROM THIS AFFLICTION...NOW I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE...SORRY TO HEAR THAT WE ALL SUFFER  FROM THIS...SOME OF THE STORIES I HAVE READ HERE IS LIKE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR, THE PAIN, THE TEARS, THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND THE BITE IN QUALITY OF LIFE. NOW I'M NOT MUCH TO RADDLE ON WITH A BUNCH OF WORDS BUT THIS SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PLACE TO SHARE INFO AND TO HELP AS WELL AS RECIEVE IT.  
SO IM GONNA SADDLE BACK UP AND START ROWIN WITH YA ALL. 20 YEARS OF PRACTICE ALL ALONE, NO MORE BEING ALONE, EVERY ONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND IF YOU HAVE HAD THE PIERCING PIC IN THE EYE, IGNORANT DOCTORS AND INTERACTION WITH THOSE THAT JUST DOON'T UNDERSTAND... I AM GLAD DJ HAS GOT THIS WONDERFUL PLACE FOR US TO GATHER...
I JUST STARTED ANOTHER CYCLE AND I HOPE IT IS A SHORT ONE...THE ASSAULT IS BEING CARRIED ON WITH A IMMEDIATE DOSE OF VERAPIMIL AT 240, BACKED WITH THE GODSEND OF 02 AND TREX...WITH A LITTLE LUCK IT SHALL KEEP THE DEMON AT BAY THIS YEAR.
I WISH TO POSE A QUESTION TO OUR CREW... I KNOW THEIR IS A RELATION TO CH AND NITRATES FOUND IN FOOD FOR SOME OF US BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEIR IS A RELATION TO THE NITRATES WE FIND IN OUR DRINKING WATER AND HORTONS SYNDROME( OK)... (CLUSTER HEADACHES)?  
WISHING YOU ALL PFDAN...Mr.YL
IP Logged

keep livin clean...
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

Re: NEW POSTER VERY OLD PAIN ?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 8th, 2004, 12:27am »

Welcome to the board, YL,

I am not sure of the nitrate subject.  We are all so different.  It's amazing how CH affects each of us differently.  As far as triggers.....I am not sure that I have any.  I try to avoid certain things....paint, gasoline & gas fumes, petroleum based products, etc.  To my knowledge none of these things have caused me to get a CH......I am just a bit leery of them.

I am a sufferer/supporter.  I went on a Prednisone taper 180 days ago, and have been PF since.  The Pred does not work for all CH'ers.  Guess I was just "lucky" that it stopped my cycle.  

Glad you found us.......stay around and let us know how you are doing.

PF vibes,

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Melissa

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 11th, 2004, 10:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello MrYL and welcome to our family!  I am so sorry that you have been in pain, but like you said, everyone of us understands!  This place is like a real family, sometimes we disagree, but we are always there for one another!  If I can ever help you or you just need a friend who listens well, let me know!  As for nitrates, I really do not have an answer for you.  My diet is relatively nitrate free, and I'm not sure about our well water?  Maybe someone else here might have an answer for you.

Take care,
Smileymel
IP Logged
Mr.YL
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 12th, 2004, 12:53am »

thanks melisa it sure helps, and cute kid...Lucky
IP Logged

keep livin clean...
forgetfulnot

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26th, 2004, 4:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

YL, the nitrate issue come up on a different post, in short the EPA max allowed ppm for nitrates is very low, you can allways buy distilled water and see if that helps. I would bet my last mushroom that it won't. Grin

Welcome aboard, Lee...........
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss