Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:11am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I have to say Thanks »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I have to say Thanks
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I have to say Thanks  (Read 259 times)
JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

I have to say Thanks
« on: Mar 23rd, 2004, 9:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,

I've been hanging around here for years.  I finally decided I should speak up to say thank you.  It helped me through many hard times knowing that I'm not alone.  I hope that I will be able to help others.

I'm 28 and have had CH for about 10 years.  I am an episodic sufferer, usually 6-8 weeks in the spring and fall.  I went almost 2 years PF using 9mg melatonin, but this cluster the beast finally broke through.  In the past I used prednisone and verap with some success.  

Thanks
JJA
IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
Melissa

Email

Re: I have to say Thanks
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23rd, 2004, 4:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi JJA,

Thanks for taking the time to speak up and be noticed. Grin  Just post as often as you want and help out when, or who, you can.  If there's anything you want to talk about let me know.  I hope lots of PF time comes your way...

take care,
Smileymel
IP Logged
Giovanni
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23rd, 2004, 6:09pm »

Hi JJA,

Welcome.  I too have had luck with melatonin in the past @9Mg.  You might want to also investigate B-Complex 50's vitamins a couple times a day.  5-HTP up to 300 mg a day along with the melatonin at night might be beneficial (read warning and dangerous combination with 5-HTP before using).  Verapamil has also helped me.I hope you can find the right combination to shorten this cycle.

John
IP Logged
Luke63
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

For sale:  1 BIG BARKING  HEAD   Price: Free

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23rd, 2004, 6:46pm »

welcome.....many people try many things. Ive been recently put on depakote ER...not sure if its workin yet...also..OXYGEN.....OXYGEN...just a thought. PF wishes man...Luke
IP Logged

I think we should all get together and do a movie..."Night of The Clusterheads". George Romero would have nothing on us!!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss