Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 1:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cirulatory Technique »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cirulatory Technique
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cirulatory Technique  (Read 291 times)
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

Cirulatory Technique
« on: Mar 24th, 2004, 3:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry so many have to deal with this thing. Here is a technique that was very effective for me. It's not complicated, it's safe and costs nothing. Good luck:

http://www.netsync.net/~charlies/

IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Luke63
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

For sale:  1 BIG BARKING  HEAD   Price: Free

Email

Re: Cirulatory Technique
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24th, 2004, 5:25pm »

Hey charlie..went to the link...but I'm a little confused on how to do it...is it kinda like mind over matter stuff?   Luke
IP Logged

I think we should all get together and do a movie..."Night of The Clusterheads". George Romero would have nothing on us!!!
Pegase
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Hit the Road Jack...

« Reply #2 on: Mar 25th, 2004, 9:11am »

Same for me... difficult to understand completly... I most say that i'm not totally bilingual but usually Im able to understand all i read...

Pegase
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27th, 2004, 1:24am »

Sorry for not monitoring.  I've been trying to write it better but it's hard to do. What it is NOT is meditation or any relation to Eastern philosophy. It's physical.  Dr. Wright asked me if I could make my arm or hand warmer by (for want of a better term) trying to push, redirect, circulation. It worked so well for me that I have a hard time describing it. Try to internally move a little blood. When I began, I actually looked down my shoulder and arm and tried to feel blood moving into my hand. This was just a way that helped me get started. Now I'm able to make my hand very red and warm with very little effort. The trick is that you have do it all the way through the attack until it ends. It gets easier. I had some success stories from people in the guest book. Alas, my computer crash wiped them out.  

Maybe I should call it some kind of internal flexing. Try it between attacks. You'll notice it when you make it work.

I'm a skeptic and don't much care for alternative medicine. All I know is that this thing allowed me to get back on track. It's not a miracle but a process. How I wish Dr. Wright were still around.  

I hope you don't give up. When it worked the first time it startled me. Good luck.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss