Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 4:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Intro »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Intro
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Intro  (Read 249 times)
john123

Email

Intro
« on: Mar 24th, 2004, 7:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi,

My name is John.  I have been posting alot lately, but enough about that.  I want to introduce myself since I have not posted since 1999, and that old login is long gone.  I am a ch sufferer near Orlando, Florida; I have been having CH's since 1985 when I was 16.  For years and years I was totally alone with these headaches.  I did not even get diagnosed until 91, and then I had the pleasure of finding out there was no good solution for them.  I suffered through these things in high school sports, driving forklifts and flatbed trucks, directing air traffic on a flight deck, being an engineer, and even lost a girlfriend from getting them on dates  (it's not her fault I did not tell her what was happening).  When I found this website I was ecstatic that I could talk to other people who have them.  I have something that works for me, and I am glad to have it.  Right now I am having an episode of shadows but not full ch's.  I am very grateful for this website, thanks to everyone here.

John D. Smiley
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24th, 2004, 8:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello John and welcome, although I feel as if I know you a little already.  I'm glad to hear you have something that works for you to manage your ch's!  Hope you stick around for a long time, as I do enjoy your sense of humor. Wink  Oh, and also check out the OUCH website, become a member, and come be with your new family at the convention this year in Nashville.  thumb

take care,
Smileymel
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss