Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 8:30pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « is this heaven? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   is this heaven?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: is this heaven?  (Read 353 times)
tlc4all

Email

is this heaven?
« on: Mar 29th, 2004, 3:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My mind defnitely is blown by all of this.

I'ts unbelievable 2 me that I have been suffering 4 years. With my support structure consisting of 2 people. My son and husband. My illness often draining them so much 2 the point of me wanting to leave them, cause I luv them so much and sometimes just cant bear noticing how my illness effects them. and often not possitively.

Well I quess they still with me and obviously luv and care a lot about me thats why they often go through hell with me.  

I quess what I am trying 2 one's again say is. God bless the individuals that started this forum. And all those that partake and so freely give of themselves. God bless those that often whilst under attack still finds the strengh 2 pass on 2 others in need. Honestly I have been browsing 4 sometime. And I can honestly say that here, I think we have some of the worlds most incredible b'ings. Yea! I just had a moment 2 myself. All of U and the sincererity ect. I sence. Defnitely restores my faith and blieve that there's lots more decent human species roaming the planet than what I thought.

Iam truelly so honoured 2 b accepted in2 this community. I am hoping 2 meet some of U. Feel very free 2 get in contact with me any time.

I am one of these individuals that very strongly blieve that we have lessons 2 learn from all our bad xperiences. In this case the deamon himself. And I have that in common with all of U. So I'm all 4 attaching myself 2 U and doing some cluster busting.  

Now back 2 my question wich I am going 2 b xtremely selfrightious and answer myself.  

Yes! This defnitely is Heaven.

I's just such a tragedy that we all have 2 go through hell 2 get here.  

I am off 2 try and get some sleep.

tlc2all.[color=Orange][/color]
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

Re: is this heaven?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 4:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Glad you found us hun. Yes there are some great people here, who constantly give until you know they are wiped but still gove some more.  We are all effected my the beast, either personally or by having to watch our loved ones fight.  Either way, all are welcome.  Read, ask, cheer, cry, yell, support, and above all smile.  Clusterville is plenty big enough for you and you supporters.  Have them log on as well and talk to the people in the supporters forum. The people who help us though are very strong indeed.  And I completly understand about wanting to spare them your pain.  I have been there myself.  

PF Wishes to you,
-Tiannia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
tlc4all

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 4:51pm »

Thanx so very much!

I am going 2 sleep very well 2 night.  I log on only on weekends normally.So hopefully I will chat 2 U [color=Orange][/color]Upcoming weekend.

I hereby bid U and everybody strengh and patients during attackes.

And energy and productivity during painfree sessions.

tlc2U and all your loved ones.
IP Logged
thomas

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 5:06pm »

Welcome aboard, yes there are angels here, so it must be heaven.  Grin
IP Logged
Giovanni
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 5:14pm »

Welcome tic,  

Happy to meet ya!

John
 Grin
IP Logged
Luke63
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

For sale:  1 BIG BARKING  HEAD   Price: Free

Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 5:17pm »

We are a rare breed aren't we?   Luke
IP Logged

I think we should all get together and do a movie..."Night of The Clusterheads". George Romero would have nothing on us!!!
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30th, 2004, 5:54pm »

Welcome aboard.  Sorry you needed to search us out, glad you found us.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

tlc4all

Email

« Reply #7 on: Apr 9th, 2004, 3:01pm »

Thanx!

Tlc2U
IP Logged
neetnut
New Board Newbie

neetnut
Email

« Reply #8 on: Apr 9th, 2004, 9:54pm »

It is comforting to know that we are not alone in our pain. It is sometimes so hard to explain to others the pain we feel when we have an attack.  I know when I was first being diagnosed everyone was trying to tell me that it was allergies or something.  No one quite understood what I went through, except those that were with always with me during an attack. One day I had attack at work, and since then everyone was been Great! My pain became their worst nightmare.  
I'm glad to know that I am not alone in my suffering, or maybe I'm just glad to know that i am not crazy! Whatever the reason, it is nice to read the words of comfort. Thanks to everyone for sharing their pain!
IP Logged
tlc4all

Email

« Reply #9 on: Apr 10th, 2004, 7:29am »

Hi!
I,m here 4 U.

I'ts been 1yr.7mths. now that I have been having attackes everyday xcept 4 3-4 days interval every now and then. B4 that 4 yrs. a couple of mths. at a time per yr. and sometimes twice a yr. 4 a couple of mths.

The kind of pain we go through definately is the worst.
When I get an attack I take my pills and make a point of doing something while I'm waiting 4 the pain 2 stop.
It always helps.

Keep strong.

Tlc2U
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss