Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 1:03pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Vision problem »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Vision problem
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Vision problem  (Read 155 times)
Carolann
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Vision problem
« on: May 8th, 2004, 9:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info.  I have learned alot, but I am new to this illness and it's hard to read when my left eye is half closed.

It's been at least six weeks now and my eyelid is still
drooping along with the headaches.  I was wondering if and when I am out of this cycle my eye will return to normal?

Thanks,
Carolann
IP Logged
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: Vision problem
« Reply #1 on: May 8th, 2004, 7:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi....

I can't tell you for sure it will or won't.  But in most people the swelling and/or droopy happens just before and during the attack, and then returns to normal when it over.  I have read somewhere..there are very very rare cases where it stays droopy all the time.  In my particular case this cycle...as the cycle ramped up the swelling and droopy got worse and worse and remainded longer between attacks.  One Check up with the GP my eye was still very red swollen and droopy and I showed him.  He said it looked like a sty to him, so he poked at it a bit and had a (suprise) puzzled look on his face when he realised there was no "nucleous" and certainly was no sty.  So there you have it.  You really just need to wait and see.  All I can tell you, but it's very rare for it to be permanent as far as anything I've read on it.
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss