Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 2:03pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « hello »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   hello
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: hello  (Read 199 times)
ChRoNiCk
New Board Newbie
USA 

nothing's more magical than a mushroom =)

xnickmorozx
Email

hello
« on: Jun 15th, 2004, 2:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hey, i'm nick.  i just found this site about an hour ago, so far i think it's really cool and informative.  this is my second year with CH's; last year they started in about may and lasted till like october or november.  this year they started in mid april and are muchhhhhh worse then before.  every once in a while i'll be pain free, but usually im at level 4 on the KIP scale every day from when i wake up till when i go to sleep, with 2 or 3 attacks going up to about level 9.  i've tried fioricet, ultracet, fiorinoul(sp?), cafergot, and right now i'm using relpax.  speaking of relpax, for some reason my insurance wont cover it cause im under 18, and the price was $320 for only 18 pills! thank god for samples from my doc.  all of these meds worked for like a day, then they don't work anymore.  i just finished a 12 day cycle of prednisone, didn't seem to have any effect.  anyone with suggestions, i'd love to hear from you.  glad to have finally found a place to talk to other people with these things cause NO ONE understands.
IP Logged

nick
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15th, 2004, 4:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Welcome.
Print this out and take it to your doc.
http://www.future-drugs.com/admin/articlefile/ERN020304.pdf

Especially since you are young, Oxygen is your best option as an abortive.

Sounds like you have them like I did when I was that age...
IP Logged

Chris
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss