Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 6:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « About my case history Charlie (jcmquix) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   About my case history Charlie (jcmquix)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: About my case history Charlie (jcmquix)  (Read 879 times)
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: About my case history Charlie
« Reply #25 on: Jun 24th, 2005, 7:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sleep is good!!!!

Your body is getting conditioned to certain times......makes sense since the hypothingamajig Wink controls the circadian clock/rhythm.

Don't be surprised if you wake up at exactly the same time of your typical attacks but nothing occurs. Thisis ver common.

hang in there brother!

E
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #26 on: Jun 25th, 2005, 2:09pm »

6/25/05

I hope that I am not really bothering anyone by posting my daily history up here, but I am just tryin to make any sense of it myself, and I am going to copy it to take to my Nero Dr this week, I just hope that maybe someone may be able to relate and It might help someone else.

Well lets start off with yesterday 6/24.  

After the bad night, the hits just kept coming all day, I got a bad one at about 1pm, I took half the 100mg TREX pill, about 45min, things got back to normal .  

Then as I was driving home about 4:45pm, here comes the best again, I took another half 100mg TREXpill, and about 5:30 the time I got home the HA was gone again.
I got in the door and I could not stay awake any longer, I just decided to go to bed after the allnighter the night before. So I fell alseep and awoke about 7:30pm feeling better.

I took the Melatonin (9mg) and Benedryl (50mg), about 1am I awoke again with the BEAST kicking me hard in the head, I took a 100mg TREX tablet, I did not have any cut, and when the BEAST is kicking I do not think its a good time to pick up a knife. So after the usual 90 minute battle in the bathroom, I was spent and ready for bed, I slept till 10am this morning.

I ran some errands and came home about 12:30pm and at 1pm here comes the BEAST knocking on my head again, So I took another half 100mg TREX tablet, and its now 2pm (about 60 minutes later) and the BEAST is sleeping again. thank God for the TREX.  

I just do not remember the BEAST ever hitting this hard before, but its been almost 2yrs sice my last cycle. When he finaaly goes away, my head feels like a kickball and my sense of smell is like I can smell everything ??? WEIRD..??  

The Good news is that I do have my TREX injectables, I only have 3 / 2packs, but I went today and got some Diabetic syringe's to split up the TREX injectors into 2mg shots.

Its using DJ's trick but I just could not hold the injector vile and use a Q-tip, while I had an attack coming.  
Now I can just give myself a regular shot.  

Like I said before I just hope this information might help someone out there. I have found plenty of help here and I just want to return the favor in anyway that I can.

PF days to ALL !!!!
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #27 on: Jun 27th, 2005, 6:35am »

6/27/05

Well all in all it was a pretty good weekend. I had a pretty good day on Sunday 6/26/05. I did not get the usual visit at the 1am time as usual; maybe the cycle is changing up a little. I did take the Melatonin (9mg) and Benedryl (50mg), got a hot shower and got to bed by 10pm, seems like the earlier I take the meds and the shower, then get to bed the BEAST has less a chance of getting me at night. So a good night always makes a good day.

During the day on Sunday I had a couple of really small hits, one at about 8am and one at about 8pm, for each attack I just took half of a 100mg TREX pill at the moment I felt and tinge and I got through pretty well only about a 3 or 4 on the scale. A huge improvement for me, I usually get hit hard and fast.  

I really feel as though the only thing really helping this cycle is the Melatonin (9mg) at night, this is the first time I have used this and it has made my cycles a lot different and a lot less intense, except when I take the meds too late and get to bed late, then it does not have a chance to kick in and the BEAST comes a knocking.

As for Monday AM it has been really good also, I did the same as Sunday night, took the Melatonin (9mg) and Benedryl (50mg), got a hot shower and bed by 10pm and I did not get any visits from the beast, its now going on 7am this morning and I have not even had a shadow yet today, I am holding my breath, but I feel like dancing today 2 PF nights and 2 nights of sleep, I just can not put the feeling into words, except MMMMMMMM !!!!  

Has anyone else had the same experience with the Melatonin, in the middle of a cycle? Just Friday I was at 4 CH’s a day and now they a more or less just shadows.. Oh well its feels good.

I just wish PFDAN to everyone !!! have a good day….  
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #28 on: Jun 27th, 2005, 10:10am »

6/27/05

Well its 10am, and now I know why I choose the pic to the left and barrowed Burnt-Toast's saying at the bottom of this page.  

I went from having a good day, into a total TRAIN WRECK in a matter of 5 minutes, I just took another half of a 100mg TREX pills I hope it kicks in soon. Having these CH's at home is one thing, but having them at work really SUCKS !!!!!

Guess the BEAST is pissed-off, cause he is just kicking the S--T out of my head right now.. ok gotta go, can't type.. Sad
IP Logged

E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #29 on: Jun 27th, 2005, 10:53am »

2.5 days then see Neuro...hang in there.

Demand Oxygen and honestly if I were in your position, Iwould use the trex injection (but not if you have already used a pill) at work for now or try to bare knuckle it ...Icepacks my man!!!! COFFEE!!!!!

Good luck brother!
IP Logged

Space in-between them
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #30 on: Jun 27th, 2005, 8:12pm »

Thanks again for the support E & Redd, I think I can make it. I am going to start using the inj. TREX at work, I do not have the time to wait on the pill to kick in.  

They all think I have some kind of major health problem. Oh well I don't care..  

Its 8pm, time to take the meds and get ready for bed. I should get plenty of rest the wife and kid are going away until the weeekend..  Smiley

Not really Smiley, I'll be Sad I have to take care of all the animals while they are gone..  hammer

PFDAN to ALL !!!! I am glad you guys are here..  
IP Logged

jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #31 on: Jun 28th, 2005, 10:06am »

6/28/05

Well its been one hell of a night.  

I think the BEAST had another one of his parties and invited all his friends.

I got my first hit at 12:30a, decided to use 1/3 of the TREX inj. Been awhile since I took that stuff, worked pretty good, CH gone about 12-15 minutes. Back to bed about 1:30a.

About 3:00a I was awoke again, I danced around for about 10 min waiting to see if it was just a shadow, I think I knew better, but I wanted to make sure. I decided to use another 1/3 of TREX inj. Worked good again Ch gone about 10min, So I just decided to go back to bed, until my 4:30a wake up time.  

I did not make it, about 30min after going to bed, all hell broke lose,  I woke with the worst CH/HA that I think I have had this cycle, decided to take 1 Ultram 50mg pill, which the GP Dr said I could take if I felt I was taking to much Trex and it would work with the TREX (That did not happen).

What I got was somekind of a rebound CH/HA that was one of the worst I have ever had.. Sad I danced around till about 4:30a tring to get rid of it, it started easing off.
So I decided to get dressed and go to work, I left my house at 5am, I made it about 2 blocks and the pain was so intense again, I could not drive. So I decided to come back home.

I was so tired I sat on the couch holding my head and crying, I feel asleep sitting up. I woke about 30 min later with my head still pounding, danced around, sat back down, passed out again.  

I woke just about 9am, the bad CH/HA is gone, just I still have a really bad shadow about 5-6 on the scale, and my head feels like I have knifes stuck in it.

I do not know if this was the TREX inj. or the  
ULTRAM 50mg, I know I am going to ride out today and not take any more meds, unless I am dying, I can handle some pain, but not like this AM. That was enough to almost drive me over the edge, the type of pain you will do ANYTHING to stop.

Thurs morning 8am I see the NERO Dr, I just hope he has a big hammer in his office.. Smiley

My hope is that myself and/or someone else is learning from all this. It does help to get it out and vent a little, gives yourself a little more peace, in times like this is, its what you need. So that when you or someone else is there again, you can look back and say well I made it that time, I am going to make it this time..  

Good DAY & PFDAN to ALL !!!!!!
IP Logged

E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #32 on: Jun 28th, 2005, 1:49pm »

So sorry Charlie.....

Some people report that Chit happening.
I don't really know myself.

DEMAND OXYGEN!!!!!!!

Keep up the good fight!
IP Logged

Space in-between them
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

Re: About my case history Charlie (jcmquix)
« Reply #33 on: Jun 29th, 2005, 6:38am »

6/29/05

Well took my meds Melatonin (6mg) and Benedryl (50mg) followed by a Hot Shower@ 8:30pm, I was in bed by 9:30pm.  

I awoke at 11pm, with the BEAST kicking me in the head, it was only about a 5 or 6 on the scale, I got up danced around for about 45minutes, I did not take any meds (Hurt like HELL), I was spent I sat down on the couch, put my head in my hands and feel asleep, I think crying. I just wanted to wait 24 hrs before taking any more meds, after the night before, I just was not sure of what put me in such a bad place. I could not even see straight enough to drive to work.

So I woke about 2 am, of course with a stuff neck, from holding my head in my hands. I still had a really bad shadow kind of HA, but the KICKING had stopped. I decided to go back to bed, I slept till 4am. I was feeling a lot better, its amazing what even 3 or 4 hrs of sleep can do for you.

So its about 7am here and I am at work and doing pretty good, I keep getting some tingling in my temple, but it does not seem to be going BEAST at this moment.  

Thank God I see the NERO Dr tomorrow morning, I have all this info that I can take to him from this site and I hope we can get started on something and get things stable enough to live.

Thanks again & PFDAN to ALL !!!!
IP Logged

jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #34 on: Jun 29th, 2005, 7:20pm »

Well its now 7am, I am having a pretty good day.

I got out of work about noon today and have tomarrow off, one of our main machine that runs everything blew the motor. Smiley

Its cool but I scheduled my dr appt close to my work, figures.  

I came home, played with my dogs, took a 3hr nap and woke without any shadows or HA. I have not felt this good in about 1 week. I'm gonna take it.

Will post tomarrow after the NERO Dr's appt.

PFDAN to ALL !!! Smiley
IP Logged

Boyce
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

« Reply #35 on: Jul 1st, 2005, 5:43pm »

Charlie.....

how'd that Neuro appt go?

--Boyce
IP Logged
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #36 on: Jul 1st, 2005, 5:56pm »

Sorry, I started another thread..

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=meds;action= display;num=1120158029

Thanks & PFDAN to ALL !!!
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2005, 5:57pm by jcmquix » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss