Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 14th, 2024, 2:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « O2 for Overseas Travel »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   O2 for Overseas Travel
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: O2 for Overseas Travel  (Read 201 times)
garrys
New Board Newbie

Email

O2 for Overseas Travel
« on: Jun 27th, 2005, 11:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm seeking info on how I might get set up for oxygen during a 1 month stay in France from USA? I have become very dependant on the O2 and would hate to be without it that long. Does anyone have experience with this topic. Also, is there an arrangement that can be made with an airline. I hate to be totally dependant on my Zomig. Let me hear from you, please.
IP Logged
marlinsfan
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love this place!

Email

Re: O2 for Overseas Travel
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28th, 2005, 7:48am »

I'm having the same scared feeling. Live in Florida, going to Carefree, AZ for one week for work. Called the airline, they say that FAA regulation does not allow O2 to be brought on an airplane....

I've been loading up on Imitrex as quickly as ins allows....

Jose
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: O2 for Overseas Travel
« Reply #2 on: Jun 28th, 2005, 8:59pm »

Call the airline, some will let you purchase on board 02 for a huge price....but I doubt its at the high flow you will need to kill a CH.

Good luck!
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss