Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 1:05pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « New »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   New
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New  (Read 236 times)
msooner
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

New
« on: Jul 3rd, 2005, 11:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello all.
I am 40 and have had migraines since I was 14, now the neuro thinks I may have clusters.  
I can't really explain my headaches to many I don't think they can understand them, sometimes even I can't. I guess that is what has brought me here.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2005, 11:36pm by msooner » IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: New
« Reply #1 on: Jul 3rd, 2005, 11:56pm »

Hello msooner, Welcome to the board.
Can you try to tell us about your headaches. Where does it hurt? How does it hurt? When do you get them? What do you do when the headache comes on? Why does your neurologist think they may be clusters? What symptoms is he/she seeing?
On the left side of your screen is a 'cluster quiz' button. Please click it and take the test. Let us know the results.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Topical
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Jul 4th, 2005, 5:07am »

Welcome aboard Msooner. There are some very knowledgeable people here. I hope you find your answer and some comfort that you aren't alone. I am new here too.  

Now back to BobG's questions....take care!
IP Logged
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Jul 4th, 2005, 9:14am »

I've left you a response under your post "Clusters and Nose Bleeds!"

Best wishes

Tom
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss