Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 12:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Nonono this isn't happening!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Nonono this isn't happening!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Nonono this isn't happening!!!  (Read 317 times)
MaxPayne
New Board Junior
Norway 

In vino veritas!

Nonono this isn't happening!!!
« on: Aug 12th, 2005, 6:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Goddammit! What the hell is this shit? Started my cycle in february, which is early for me. The cycle usually starts march/april. the cycle ended in early May, or so I thought. However, the beast returned after a week of PF days&nites. The cycle then lasted for about another month with kips hitting 9-10 every fucking nite! It all stopped one sunday in mid june. After that I had these headaches (non-cluster) just where the ch usually is (In my leftside temple) These headaches were most painful in the morning and then tapered off, I also felt slight feverish and dizzy. About two weeks later it was still the same, so I went to the doc. Afte doing some tests and stuff he told me that my bloodpressure is to high and that I had some sort of infection(?) These non-CH headaches have subsided, but reoccur occasionally. The worst thing is, that my CH is back! Last three nites I have had CH at about 3-5 kip. This is highly unusual for me. I am starting to wonder if something happened during my springcycle, maybe that somehow a nerve got permanently stuck or someting shifted. Has anybody else experienced something like this?

-Max-
IP Logged

It takes two to tango... me and the Beast, sometimes I lead, sometimes I don't....
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: Nonono this isn't happening!!!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 7:03am »

That certainly bites!

It is so hard to deal with these things in general especially when we are used to our "cycles" being predictable and having a specific path that they follow.

I certainly recall thinking I had skipped my last cycle  
(before I attended to the warning signs) because I used to only know things were occurring when I had full blown hits and never paid attention to shadows.
Also When things went past the 6 week mark I realized this was going to be way different. Now 18 and half months later it certainly has become a different story.

Unfortunatley history doesn't always mean CHit for us....some stay the path and some who have dealt with the beast for 30 yrs have suddenly had their longest cycles ever.

Go figure.....
Stay strong and if anything new occurs in your noggin ALWAYS write it down and tell your doctor!!!

Regards,

Eric
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
rextangle

Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 12:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Max,

There are a few other CH'ers that have had the same problem recently. Longer cycles, cycles starting early, etc..
But there are people like Langa who thought she had gone chronic and now has been PF for... how many months???

Don't give up, that's just the nature of the beast.
Cheers,
Rex
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2005, 2:51pm by rextangle » IP Logged
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 2:36pm »

Hi MaxPayne..

I know what you are talking about, I had a break for almost 3yrs, then on the 1st if June, mine started all back up.... this cycle has been so differnt. In the past when I had them my cycle usually ends at the end of August (I hope), but I usually taper off, I am not though, they are running from Left side to Right side and back again...  

The only thing that I have realized about CH, is that I do not know nothing now... I am just staying stocked up on Preventives abd Abortives, just to survive and kick this BEAST in the Balls....  

I know its Hard to Hear, but just Hang Tough and Fight the Good Fight..... try to do things You enjoy when you are PF.... it keeps your spirit up...

I was spending alot of my PF time trying to figure out the HA's, but I learned to enjoy the PF time.

I hope this helps you somewhat..

Praying for You and Wishing you PF Time...  
Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Aug 13th, 2005, 6:08am »

It never hurts to confirm that something else isn't going on.  Feverish/dizzyness/headache can be signs of a viral infection that must run its course.  How this  could affect your CH cycle?????  I hope you can find some relief.

Welcome aboard  

Tom  
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
lionsound
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

breathe

« Reply #5 on: Aug 13th, 2005, 8:31am »

Hi Max,  

It is it unfun when your cycles play games with you.

I know that when I get sick it can sometimes trigger CH to start because that's where my body is vunerable. I believe I've read the same from others here.

I'm glad you went to the doc when you were sick. . IF your curent CH is NEW for you please at least call you doc to talk about it.

Be well and PF!
-lionsound

« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2005, 8:33am by lionsound » IP Logged
KMT
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Fun loving @ heart

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 13th, 2005, 9:41am »

Max,

Sorry it is back to haunt you.  Ch can be tricky the beast likes to suprise us with something new all the time.  Just when we figure him out he changes.

I just want to send you PF wishes and vibes.

Kim
IP Logged

aka...................................................... KimY
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss