Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 30th, 2024, 5:44am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hello All! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hello All!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hello All!  (Read 349 times)
whosyourdaddy
New Board Newbie
USA 

Everything is big in Texas...

metaliken69   metaliken69

Hello All!
« on: Aug 29th, 2005, 10:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've actually been here before years ago under a different screen name (MrMuscles31) but I guess it's been long enough that it's not active so I have created a new profile...and plan to stay this time!  
My name is Ken and I'm from San Antonio, Tx, home of the World Champion Spurs!  thumb (sorry, had to throw that in there ya'll.)  
I'm 36 yrs old and a single, divorced father of one beautiful young 12 yr old daughter.  I've been living with clusters since 1983 so the beast and I are old enemies you could say. Thankfully, I'm not chronic and I thank God every day for that. I personally feel for all of you that are and it helps me put things in perspecitive with my cycles. They hurt like a mofo but each and every time, I battle the beast and win...the sumb*tch will NEVER win!  
Anyway, I wanted to say hello and re-introduce myself. I see a lot of new faces here and I look forward to meeting each and every one of you. Peace and PFD & nights to you all.  wave
IP Logged
CHTom

Email

Re: Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29th, 2005, 11:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Welcome aboard but I am sorry that you've had to re-join our club.  I don't know if your're board name (like it) is just a name or a question as well, but I know who my daddy was (and my mother too!).  I'm happy for you that you have a YOUNG 12 year old daughter-and OLD 12 year old daughter would probably be difficult to deal with Wink  I wish you many PFDANs-Tom
IP Logged
maffumatt

Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30th, 2005, 4:06pm »

dont mind CHTom, he's our present Troll. Sorry you had to come back.....
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 30th, 2005, 4:13pm »

Whattup Daddyo!

Kick A$$ attitude!

Share the knowledge and share the support.

Welcome aboard and stick around this time Wink

Eric
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 30th, 2005, 4:17pm »

Welcome back, Ken....if you have been here in the last six years then you know who I am, and know when I tell you that CHtom is a troll...its a fact!....just a warning, Dude.

Chronic?....this is my first year episodic after 30 years chronic.....aint life sweet for my ass Grin

Again, welcome back!!

IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

CHTom

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 30th, 2005, 4:27pm »

Right, Queen Jonny.  I thought that old British guy was-make up your (mind?).
IP Logged
Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

« Reply #6 on: Aug 30th, 2005, 4:48pm »

Sorry ken to see ya back welcome and we do have daily troll hunts if you feel inclined to join. It really is fun! Grin
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 2nd, 2005, 6:17am »

Donna_D and I carry BIG sharp troll sticks, and cookbooks.   Roasting up Troll is one of our specialities.
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss