Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 3:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Our Story (Charlie & Jolene) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Our Story (Charlie & Jolene)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Our Story (Charlie & Jolene)  (Read 592 times)
sassy_lady
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sassyladysassy  
Email

Our Story (Charlie & Jolene)
« on: Oct 4th, 2005, 6:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I meet my Husband Charlie in Feb 1992, he has Ch's since I met him, I have had migrains since I was a little girl. we have been through some times over these things.. & no DR. had a clue of what was going on with him or what it was that he had, so we have wasted money on medications that just made him hurt more..  
I have been through the feels of dispair, scared sh1tless, anger,lonelyness, helplessness, & confustion..
I have seen my husband bang his head on walls, scream in pain, cry in pain. & hide in pain!!
there has been nites that I've cried myself to sleep..
we have felt so alone, the family & friends didn't understand & thought we were making a big deal over some HA"S!! which just pissed us off!! so we stopped talking to them about it.. & stopped doing things with the family in his cycle!! we became loners to our selfs!!
we finely got to a DR. who knew what Charlie had in 1998 & got him on the right meds. Imatrexs & other meds. but since this site he has gotten more info on meds then from anywhere else.
people at Church told us (we will pray for him now go throw away his meds.. he is healed !!) ya right I don't think so.. ( but keep in mind that these people are not all there up stairs if you know what I mean) just a couple of the ( I don't know how to say it) but you get what I mean I hope!!  
anyhow, since we found this site, our lives has changed for the better & for the understanding of family & friends..
we now have as much as a normal life as we can!! & the info we needed to have that normal life!! & the support is awesome & now are family as well!!  
I still get mad sometimes & upset but here I can get it out & talk to people who understand & know what we are going through!! When I 1st got here all I did was read & read & read.. then I stayed in the jokes for a bit & posted jokes cause I was mad that there was still nothing new that I could do for my husband!! but I learned I was wrong there to!! I myself had a better understanding of what my husband was going through, & found myself handleing things differant & I found myself more calm when he would get hit & that helpped him in knowing that I was understanding better & not frecking out anymore.. & I made time for me.. instead of worrying over him all the time ..  
we have a 15yrs. old son Matt.. who has read this site & understands more now also..
there is a great post on here for family, friends & co. works that is great to print & hand to people so they understand also..
I just what to say thank you all so much for being here!!!
well I pray this helps someone!!
Lots of Love & Prayers to all !!
Jolene
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Re: Our Story (Charlie & Jolene)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 7:11pm »

Kiss Smiley
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 8:47pm »

hug
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 5th, 2005, 4:35am »

Wow Jolene, that has me smiling and crying all at once. I'm so pleased you have found the benefits from this site as I and so many others have too, I'm glad your lives have all improved and I'm glad you three are here too because my life for one, is much richer for having you in it  Kiss
love you lots
Helen X X X
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

sassy_lady
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sassyladysassy  
Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 5th, 2005, 7:23am »

Thank You Helen,

You have been an Angel to me & Charlie, everyone has!!
Just wanted to share how much this site & all of you on here haved helped us !!
PFDAN, Vibes, prayers, & Love to All !!
I Love You Guys!!!
Love Jolene
IP Logged
lionsound
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

breathe

« Reply #5 on: Oct 5th, 2005, 8:17am »

(way to make the preggo well up )

Thank you so much for sharing this and your family, Jolene.  hug

-Rori
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2005, 8:17am by lionsound » IP Logged
Kris_in_SJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

There's no place like home.

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 5th, 2005, 7:15pm »

Thank you for your sharing your story, Jolene.

I'm totally with you - there's no greater "family" than the one we have at home and the one we have on this board.

Hugs,

Kris
IP Logged

I'm a small woman in small town being chased by a VERY BIG BEAST!
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 6th, 2005, 7:00pm »

I just wanted to add a few things so that it may help someone new here or maybe even someone who has been here awhile...

When I came back to this site, this June, I was truely at the end of a very long rope... I was ready to give into whatever the BEAST called CH had in store for me...  

I could not talk to anyone about the HA's I was getting and if I did all I would get is "Yea, I get HA's too, or my wife gets Migrianes too".... I was so tired of hearing that, I swore that the next person who said that I was going to plant a Tire Tool in their head and ask.. "Does it feel like this?"... Thank God.. I did not.. Smiley

But not only was my life in danger, but my Marriage was also... We were fighting all the time, I was getting hit 2 or 3 times a day, then I would get hit all night long... after about a week of losing sleep... yea, only a week, I was having bad thoughts.. Very Bad Thought's...

Then I remembered this site from about 4 yrs ago, but I did not stay back then, I wish I would have, could have saved myself alot of pain... But as I came back and started reading and I realized again, that I was not alone and I reached out.. alot of people were there to support me and help me get through the tough spots.. Thanks too ALL who helped and still do everyday...  

I am currently out of what you would call my cycle, but I still am getting alot of Shadows HA's, but its better than the Full Blown CH...  

With wrapping this up, I just want Everyone to know that this site as I stated before.. Not Only Saved my Marriage & My Family.. but it literally SAVED my life...  

Thank You DJ and Everyone who supports this site in one way or another....  

God Bless & PFDAN's
Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
Jeepgun
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

BOHICA!!!

Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 7:23am »

I'm glad you and Jolene have found us, and that you're sticking around, this time, bro'. PFDAN's and hug to you both. Smiley

-Frank
IP Logged

Her: "Have you ever hit a deer?"
Me: "What, like, in the FACE?"
Her: ..... "WHAT is the MATTER with you!?"
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 11:47am »

on Oct 13th, 2005, 7:23am, Jeepgun wrote:
I'm glad you and Jolene have found us, and that you're sticking around, this time, bro'. PFDAN's and hug to you both. Smiley

-Frank

Thank You Frank and to All the Others who have became our Friends/Supporter's since the day we showed up here... I figure the best way to repay everyone is to Play it Back...  

I (We) plan to stick around and try to help as many other Sufferer's & Supporter's as we can, we really have alot of experience... Expecially being Married & Dealing with the BEAST....  

If anyone ever needs anything, just ask, we will do our best to help anyone here...  

Thanks Again Guys & Gals.. Love Ya's

God Bless & PFDAN's
Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss