Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 12:38pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « After 2.5 years, hello again - ARRRGHHH! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   After 2.5 years, hello again - ARRRGHHH!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: After 2.5 years, hello again - ARRRGHHH!  (Read 535 times)
Marcos
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

After 2.5 years, hello again - ARRRGHHH!
« on: Oct 12th, 2005, 11:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It's been two and a half years since my last cycle. I trailed off the board as my headaches faded in to memory.

I've had my third episode this week. I am jumping into action and hoping to abort this cycle - calling my neurologist today, getting other not-over-the-counter drugs, etc.  

For those of you in cycle, I guess we'll be chatting over the next few weeks.  I'm sorry that I'm back here. I'm sorry that you're here. But glad that we're here for each other.
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

Re: After 2.5 years, hello again - ARRRGHHH!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12th, 2005, 12:11pm »

Welcome back to the asylum.  Sorry to hear the beast is back.  Jump on in and introduce yourself.  Tell us a little about your particular brand of clusters.  What meds normally work for you? What have you tried that didn't work?

Information is the key to proper treatment.  Share what you have learned and read what others have learned.  

IP Logged
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12th, 2005, 12:13pm »

on Oct 12th, 2005, 11:29am, Marcos wrote:
It's been two and a half years since my last cycle. I trailed off the board as my headaches faded in to memory.

I've had my third episode this week. I am jumping into action and hoping to abort this cycle - calling my neurologist today, getting other not-over-the-counter drugs, etc.  

For those of you in cycle, I guess we'll be chatting over the next few weeks.  I'm sorry that I'm back here. I'm sorry that you're here. But glad that we're here for each other.

Hey Marcos,

Sorry to hear you have a reason to be "back" but welcome nonetheless. There are actually quite a few of us who aren't in cycle who stick around when out of cycle and try to provide support on occasion as well.  It's not just a "I have a Cluster Now Support Group". Having people who are both going through their cycles, chronics and those in-between cycles actually brings a wide range of perspective that you might find meaningful. Having people that understand the despair of CH but aren't going through hits on a day-to-day basis can bring balance and perspective to the input being derived from these boards.

So, next time you're done, maybe you could stick around and offer up a little inspiration, input, prodding, kicking, vibes or what have you, to others.

Scott
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2005, 12:15pm by seasonalboomer » IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
unsolved1

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13th, 2005, 7:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Welcome back Marcos. Sorry you had to come looking for us once again.  Angry

PF Wishes
UNsolved
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss