Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 10:36am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « This place is really something! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   This place is really something!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: This place is really something!  (Read 572 times)
JLY
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

This place is really something!
« on: Nov 18th, 2005, 1:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello to all.  I jut sort of stumbled onto this site and it was an instant "Wow!" moment.  I'm 46 and have been having "visits" since I was 19 - an annual episodic i guess you'd call it.  I remember when they first began I ended up at a Dentist's office where all my teeth were ground flat to "relieve the preasure of an improper bite on the facial nerve" - well needless to say it didn't work, but did make brushing easy.  Over the years I've only metn 2 others with our special friend, one of whom is now free thanks to a pain pump for phantom limb syndrome (not a recomended technique !!!!)  It is really cool to find a place where there are others that know, I don't envy us but there has got to be a reason.  I absolutly loved the "devil" interview BTW - kudos for that.  And by way of an invite, there's always room for another head in my freezer when times get tough !
Best wishes folks
John
IP Logged
zanychef
New Board Newbie
England 

i'm busting with a masx cant really go wrong can i

Re: This place is really something!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 1:35am »

sorry you had to find us but glad you have this is the best place i know of for ch
all i can say is read read read ask questions and read again
welcome on board
ian
IP Logged

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too badSmiley
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 1:37am »

Welcome home, John.  There's plenty of places I'd rather have met you, but as it's here you might as join the fun.  (I'm the sane one, everyone else is troppo.)

See you in the freezer,

Brian Down Under.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
jangus
New Board Newbie
USA 

From under the Redwood Canopy

« Reply #3 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 1:41am »

I just found this site as well... pretty amazing... I've never known anyone that shared the same symptoms as I did.

Having my forth session of Quantum Energetics tomorrow. Drink lots of water... get an oxygen tank. That's what holds the "beast" at bay for Johnny A.
IP Logged

"Don't 'cha touch hard liquor,
just a cup of cold coffee...
gonna get up in the morning
and go."
JLY
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 2:00am »

What really got me is the number of ppl that describe a CH as sort of an external entity - ie "the beast".
I've felt that way for years!!  Like what worked last wek won't work this week.  It has to get you before it goes away - but will always be back and the game begins again.  As an FY last nights' beat down oxycodon and i have never had to resort to opiates before.
IP Logged
Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

http://mushys.com/kiwi  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 6:02am »

Welcome John.
Really sad that you have to be here but you are in the best place with the best people around, what you cant find here you won't find anywhere else.

Read and read again, what I have learn't from this wonderfull family over the last 12 month I could'nt have learn't in a lifetime.

Remember any time you need to talk to some'one at any time there will always be one of us around to listen, we may not be able to fix your immediate problem but at least we will be there.

And yes when the beast is not giving CHit to some'one elsewhere in the world the little shit comes down here and here I was thinking we were well hidden.

PFD's
Barry from down under
IP Logged

Worry is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
http://mushys.com/kiwi

[img]
Bob_Johnson
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 11:34am »

Here is a link to read and print and take to your doctor.  It describes preventive, transitional, abortive and surgical treatments for CH.  (2002)

http://www.brightok.net/~mnjday/chtherapy.pdf  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
Phil L
New Board Veteran
USA 

Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 21st, 2005, 7:42pm »

Welcome John. I'm fairly new here myself, but it's the best spot in town for CHers. Read, read read. It's all here and when in doubt, just ask.

Phil
IP Logged

When I get up in the morning and have to look down to see the grass
I know it's going to be a great day.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss