Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 5:15pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « newbie »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: newbie  (Read 555 times)
doxie
New Board Newbie
USA 

« on: Nov 18th, 2005, 11:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi I am new to this board. I have been getting clusters for about 15 yaers now. I got to the point that I hate to go to sleep. How do some of you people deal with them. I drift off to another world. I pretty much leave my mind and think of stuff that makes me amazingly happy. I have a couple of horse and I picture myself somewhere amazing atop my horses. Also what sucks is most people think "oh she can't handle a little headache" or why is it such a big deal" "how come you can't go to work" It is really frustrating!!!!!!! Angry
IP Logged
AussieBrian
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Got beer?

Re: newbie
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 11:35pm »

Never mind, Doxie.  We know what you're up against and sympathise completely.    

Welcome aboard.
IP Logged

Vulcrania horrendus - twice daily, then two at night in lieu of sleep.
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Nov 18th, 2005, 11:49pm »

Hi Dox.

You just rode your horses into one of the most amazing places on earth for clusterheads.

We know you "can" handle it. 15 years says so.
It aint easy sometimes but we all do.

Everyone here understands and we just never sleep. At least that Aussie fella allways seems to be up

Welcome
MJ
IP Logged

MJ
Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

http://mushys.com/kiwi  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 19th, 2005, 1:28am »

Hi Doxie
Welcome to the board.

Here's the other Aussie bloke whose always up, well not really Brian is 15 hours ahead of the states & I am 13 hours ahead so while you lot are trying to get some ZZZ we are probably looking towaed our next beer.
It's 2:20 pm in West Aust now

Through my last cluster I found the only way I had any chance of getting any sleep was to prop myself up nearly to the sitting position with as many pillows as I could find.
As for people not understanding what we go through, the only way they will is to get it themselves but we wouldn't want that for anyone, there is a link here somewhere that is worth printing off and giving to those close to you and anyone you think needs to understand I cant lay my hands on it right now as I am working from my kids puter in Pert & dont have my favourites tacked in, i'll have a look around & when I find it I will tack it on to you post.

Kind Regards & PFDs
Barry
IP Logged

Worry is like a rocking chair it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.
http://mushys.com/kiwi

[img]
zanychef
New Board Newbie
England 

i'm busting with a masx cant really go wrong can i

« Reply #4 on: Nov 19th, 2005, 3:02am »

the link for the letter is not that hard its in this section of ch.com and is fixed in the second post down
and before you think i'm some impolite limey  
WELCOME ABOARD!!
i too hate sleep at times and end up sleeping in my chair but hey its comfy Wink
ian
IP Logged

plenty of time to sleep now me headaches aint too badSmiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss