Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 7:50am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « If you're bored.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   If you're bored....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: If you're bored....  (Read 110 times)
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

If you're bored....
« on: Jan 5th, 2006, 7:45am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Draw a house and then get a personality description based on your drawing.  (yah I'm a geek I know it) Roll Eyes

Click here
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2006, 7:46am by Tara Ann » IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
chewy

Email

Re: If you're bored....
« Reply #1 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 8:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.  

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.  

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.
IP Logged
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 11:04am »

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.  

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.  

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.
IP Logged

MJ
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #3 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 2:16pm »

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.  

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.  

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

IP Logged
imnotbub
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 4:49pm »

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Sounds just like me, hmmmmmmmmm
IP Logged

Life may not be good, but I think it beats the alternative, and if it doesn't, we'll find out soon enough
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 5:15pm »

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.  

That cant be me!.....LMMFAO!!!! Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 5:20pm »

Your house tells the world that your friends smoke too much pot. You need to lighten up...maybe join your friends?  
You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you your friends smoke too much pot.  
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #7 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 6:10pm »

on Jan 5th, 2006, 5:20pm, TomM wrote:
Your house tells the world that your friends smoke too much pot. You need to lighten up...maybe join your friends?  
You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you your friends smoke too much pot.  

Grin    Cool

You must have drawn a pretty cool joint Tom.  A little smoke floating through the open windows instead of the chimney?
IP Logged
minnie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

my greatest joys are my daughters April & Beth

MSNMSGR-me.minnie.7053@hotmail  
Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 9:02pm »

Click here to view my house

is it me ?

Minnie
IP Logged

Friends are Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

« Reply #9 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 9:17pm »

HAHAHAHA  Not even close
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 10:23pm »

Taraann,
I have put my house on Main St Clusterville USA.maybe we can add more of them there.then we can all be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathi

edited to add 2 things....
1-YES, I am bored!
2-This is the link:

http://www.drawahouse.com/takethetest/index.asp?street=1a06bf137316ddaa4 71e2ee1be5dede3
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2006, 10:38pm by Cathi04 » IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 5th, 2006, 11:46pm »

Too bad the "analysis" is way off.

Was fun to draw though
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 6th, 2006, 9:58am »

Wow you all are way better at drawing than I!  LOL  Did anyone notice that most of the anylsis' are very very similar?  

Hey Cathi, I'm moving to Main St. in Clusterville, wanna help pack?
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss