Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 10:03am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I don't believe this »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I don't believe this
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I don't believe this  (Read 506 times)
jimmers
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hello GOD! The gene pool needs some chlorine!

I don't believe this
« on: Jan 7th, 2006, 1:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It was in our local paper today, that a man who after fighting with his girlfriend deliberately doused her with a flammable liquid and set her on fire causing her death only got 25 years in prison! What the hell is that? Angry

That bastard is lucky I'm not a judge! The only time he would leave that prison, he would be in a pine box!

seeya,

jimmers
IP Logged

I don't suffer from INSANITY; I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: I don't believe this
« Reply #1 on: Jan 7th, 2006, 1:50pm »

http://media.putfile.com/Guns-N-Roses---I-Used-To-Love-Her
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2006, 1:51pm »

where's that guillotine?
oh, wrong thread
sorry.
 Grin
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 7th, 2006, 2:51pm »

Just read about a similar situation up in Pa.  Two girls were drinking.  One of them fell asleep or passed out and the other girl threw alcohol on her along with nail polish remover, set her on fire and ran out of the house.  Sickening!!  Can't wait to see what the outcome of this case will be.  Sheesh!
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 7th, 2006, 4:11pm »

Gosh, back in my drinking daze, we just got stupid and tried to help each other walk..... Glad I quit.....

But you're right -- the guy (and girl) should be hung - not just slapped on the wrist. There's NO excuse for this kind of behavior - drinking or not.

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 3:03am »

nOT TO BORE EVERYONE-----A couple of years ago me daughter was being followed by  aboy who kept on asking her out...she said no repeatedly...One day he followed her to a store...asked her on a date again...when she said no ( politely) he pulled her out of the car...then broke my windshield, kicked in the door, smashed her cell phone, and tried to hit her.cops happended to be passing by and grabbed him and arrested him. My wife and I had to go through 25 interviews with the Westchester County DA---JEANINE PIRRO-----Near this kids trial date, we found out he had been arrested 3 times with similar charges......He caused 3,000.00 worth of damage on my car.....AND the end result was a ten minute trial where the county judge moved to be sympathetic towards the boy, and the county wanted him to be rehabilitated !!!!!!We received NO money . But we did receive a full court order of protection. I cannot stand the state of New York---they pull this nonsense ALL the time. ........The final chapter for this boy was...that he was arrested in New Jersey ---a mere 45 days after his trial, and THEY put him in jail for a year !!!!!!!!!!!!God bless the Garden State.
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 9:57am »

Well... 25 years for murder may be a better sentence than some "harsher" sentences.  I don't know about your state, but I know that in Michigan, a life sentence means you're out on parole in 7 years... 25 years and you're not even up for parole for 10 to 15 years.  

Personally... I believe in the death penalty, but that whole lethal injection is too wimpy... I think they need variable death penaties... That way, if you do something stupid like set someone on fire, ya better hope you decided to wear your fire proof undies.

PFDAN...................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 10:29am »

An even stranger story out of Reading, Pa.  A 40 year old woman beat a 12 year old with a broom handle and then sat on her until she died.  This woman was in jail for traffic tickets and later confessed to the killing.  Gotta stop reading the NBC10.com website...too damn depressing lately.
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 8:27pm »

A little backdraft would have been nice.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 9:42pm »

That was a grown WOMAN who lit that other woman on fire the other night after drinking....I think they were at least in their 40s!  So sad.....

Cyn...I was just down in Wilmington the other night buying my new laptop.  Delaware...only reason for its existence is for tax-free shopping.  Teeheehee Wink  (Kidding...of course)

From your Philadelphia neighbor,
Carrie Smiley
IP Logged

cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 8th, 2006, 10:02pm »

Last summer my friends daughter was Los Vegas and she's upper teens.....they live in Arizona. She was hangin out with the wrong crowd as usual and two teens killed her.....the girl supposidly started to stab her and the guy drivein the car stopped and beat her killin her then they dumped her off along the road sumwhere. The kids that killed her are upper teens but think the girl that stabbed her was 16. They are goin thru lots of trials for this mess and very sad ordeal.....took them over 6 months to get her body back so they could do a funeral ! Who knows what they'll end up doin to the killers but I suspect not alot in the long run and they will jus try to rehabilitate them yet they are cold blooded murder's !! They have the taste of blood and not much remorse Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

cynjeep89
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 5:30pm »

Yeah Lizzie, most Delawareans stay away from the stores around here on the weekends due to the influx of people from Pa who come here to shop to avoid paying sales tax.  The parking lots at the liquor stores and malls are always packed on the weekends with cars that have Pa. license plates.

Actually there are a lot of great things to do here other than shop if you know where to look!
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #12 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 5:57pm »

25 years for murder is better than 60 days for rape of a little girl for three years of her life (from age 7 to age 10).

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?s=4325804

Quote:
Judge Edward Cashman's light sentence was the talk of the town. Wednesday he sentenced child rapist Mark Hulett to 60 days in jail. Hulett admitted he raped a little girl countless times when she was between 7 and 10 years old.

Sorry if y'all have already discussed this and I just missed it.
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #13 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 6:41pm »

Men are doing this shit all over the third world every single day...
...and no one is doing anything to stop it.  Cry

Our sisters are not safe.  Cry
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
minnie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

my greatest joys are my daughters April & Beth

MSNMSGR-me.minnie.7053@hotmail  
Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 9th, 2006, 7:01pm »

on Jan 9th, 2006, 5:57pm, Gator wrote:
25 years for murder is better than 60 days for rape of a little girl for three years of her life (from age 7 to age 10).

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?s=4325804

Sorry if y'all have already discussed this and I just missed it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------\  
   That is so damn wrong ! If that was my child I'd hope he'd stay on the bench long enough to serve over my murder trial.You  better believe he'd have a gun to his head for doing that to my daghter or niece whatever.
Point blank he'd never have his first dinner free.If someone doesn't beleve in an eye for an eye I'm sorry.thats still what I'd do.
 Minnie who'd die for her daughters  
IP Logged

Friends are Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #15 on: Jan 10th, 2006, 1:30am »

There's always the hope that he will be put in the general population and they "somehow" Wink find out about him.

This kind of animal doesn't last long in the general population.  If he isn't killed outright, he will probably be someone's bi+ch until the day he is released.  There's a good chance that he may acidentally fall up some stairs during transport as well.  If there is any justice in life, he will be raped repeatedly until just before he is released, then killed by someone on their way to death row.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss