Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 11:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Information on Sean C's dear Mother »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Information on Sean C's dear Mother
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Information on Sean C's dear Mother  (Read 382 times)
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Information on Sean C's dear Mother
« on: Jan 17th, 2006, 5:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Fly with the angels Mrs Clancy!!  

Maryann P.(Schacht) Clancy

Maryann P. (Schacht) Clancy, an executive officer at South Shore Paving Corporation, of Braintree, died suddenly at Milton Hospital, Sunday January 15, 2006. She was 60 years old.

Born in Boston and raised in Dorchester, she graduated from Jeremiah Burke High School, Dorchester. She was an executive officer at South Shore Paving Corporation of Braintree, formerly of Quincy, for many years.

Mrs. Clancy loved life. She enjoyed traveling, cruises, the beach and spending time with her grandchildren.

Beloved wife of Thomas C. Clancy. Loving mother of Sean Patrick and his wife Barbara of Plymouth, Thomas Edward and his fiancé Christine of Seekonk, Deirdre Erin and her husband Ron Hammel of Braintree and Janice Steinberg of Marshfield. Grandmother of Meghan and Colin Clancy, Aidan and Thomas Hammel and Justin Steinberg. Sister of Betty Lou Tesserero of Scituate, Christine Schacht of Winthrop and the late Francis Schacht, Rachel Parzych and Marilyn Dunn. Maryann is also survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Saint Elizabeth Church, Milton, Thursday January 19 at 11:30 AM. Relatives and friends invited. Visiting hours at Dolan Funeral Home, 460 Granite Avenue, MILTON, Wednesday 4-8 PM. Entombment Blue Hill Cemetery, Braintree.

In lieu of flowers, donations in Maryann’s memory may be made to Boston Children’s Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115.
Link to guest book...http://www.dolanfuneral.com/service.php
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2006, 6:00pm by Ree » IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: Information on Sean C's dear Mother
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 6:04pm »

on Jan 17th, 2006, 5:54pm, Ree wrote:
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Saint Elizabeth Church, Milton, Thursday January 19 at 11:30 AM. Relatives and friends invited. Visiting hours at Dolan Funeral Home, 460 Granite Avenue, MILTON, Wednesday 4-8 PM. Entombment Blue Hill Cemetery, Braintree.

Oh man!!, I will be in Phoenix at that time Cry

My Dad is buried there, Sean. I will stop there tomorrow and let him know to watch out for your Mom  Cry
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 11:52pm »

on Jan 17th, 2006, 6:04pm, Jonny wrote:

My Dad is buried there, Sean. I will stop there tomorrow and let him know to watch out for your Mom  Cry

....Jonny, you have a heart of gold, sweetie.   Kiss   No wonder I love you so much.

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 1:07pm »

bump for those that want to go to the service.  love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 2:18pm »

Love and prayers for Sean and his family....

BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss