Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 10:31pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Facebook group-CLUSTERHEADS »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Facebook group-CLUSTERHEADS
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Facebook group-CLUSTERHEADS  (Read 392 times)
pfunk

Email

Facebook group-CLUSTERHEADS
« on: Dec 8th, 2006, 3:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

For anyone interested, I have created a group on Facebook for cluster headches on Facebook.com.  All you have to do is go to www.facebook.com and creat a profile for yourself.  After you have done that, just says find a group and type in CLUSTERHEADS and join that group.  I thoguh that this might be another cool way for us to communicate, share photos and other stuff.  Who knows, it may even be a way for us to inform other sufferers and add new members to our evergrowing closely knit, support family.  You can write notes from person to person, write on each other wall and join other groups provided from all over the world.  I even found a group called CIMINO nation which had 196 meber of people allover the US with the same las name as me(kind of strange).  When someone has psoted on you wall, you will be notified by e-mail as well as if someone has requested to add you as a friend, at which time you must log on and give permission to add that person or not.
I did not add a picture to identify the group because I remember some really cool artwork from a few months back that Jonny and some others had posted here and thoguht it would be cool to use one of those if we can all come together on which one to use.
Let me know if you are interested and/or if I was otu of line by doing this.  It just sounded like another good way toget information out there.  Much luv to all.

thumbPfunk
IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

Re: Facebook group-CLUSTERHEADS
« Reply #1 on: Dec 8th, 2006, 1:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

You werent out of line - silly!

I will do this tomorrow...........

now - POST A PICTURE! laugh
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 8th, 2006, 2:17pm »

http://pahlow.net/ch/clusterheads.htm
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
pfunk

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 9th, 2006, 2:55am »

I still have not gotten the hang of this posting picture thing.  However, I have manged to post lots of picture on facebook.
http//facebook.com
Create your own profile and join thr goup:CLUSTERHEADS.
You will then be able to view picture of me, my family and friends from Cofc,et.
Hell, you may even be able to join other groups of interest to you and gain friend from all over the country and/or world,

Pfunk
IP Logged
pfunk

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 9th, 2006, 2:58am »

http://www.facebook.com/
IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 9th, 2006, 8:27am »

Hey,
     Hope you don't take it the wtong way, but I sent the instructions for posting a photo to your Hotmail account.
     I also noticed you dont live far from Me and Tanner! I am in Augusta Georgia, whenever I drive to Florida to visit my daughter I go right by your place!
       Pappy
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss