Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 10:24pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Computer Geeks »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Computer Geeks
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Computer Geeks  (Read 239 times)
Maffumatt

Email

Computer Geeks
« on: Dec 12th, 2006, 11:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have a problem printing a very large excel file, when it was emailed to me I think it lost its format, all the information is there, but it lost its format. It has 4 layers but isn't printing them as one sheet, only the first column.
IP Logged
BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

In remembrance of KingCazman. RIP

Email

Re: Computer Geeks
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12th, 2006, 11:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

go to file, print preview.  click the PAGE BREAK button at the top.  Click and drag the blue outline to adjust your pages to make sure its all set right.

In the print window, click the thing that says to print to one page, also try clicking the button that says print entire workbook.

B$

IP Logged

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool - can't get fooled again"

Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.

Mattrf
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Thank god for my wife and kids who keep me alive.

Mattrf  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12th, 2006, 11:24am »

on Dec 12th, 2006, 11:21am, BMoneeTheMoneeMan wrote:
go to file, print preview.  click the PAGE BREAK button at the top.  Click and drag the blue outline to adjust your pages to make sure its all set right.

In the print window, click the thing that says to print to one page, also try clicking the button that says print entire workbook.

B$

What B said and if that doesn’t work you can try copying all the data to a new workbook and reset the print area. Just a thought.

Matt
IP Logged

There is no stronger a person then one who can deal with brain pain and still function.
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 12th, 2006, 7:04pm »

Matt

Make sure before you start messing with it that you make a copy. Then try opening it in Open Office. If that is what you are using now then try a free excel reader from Microsoft. It may have been made in a different version office then you are running ( if that is what you are failing with) but the reader should open all versions.

Paul
IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss