Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 10:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Suffering Soylent Brain Frye!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Suffering Soylent Brain Frye!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Suffering Soylent Brain Frye!!!  (Read 264 times)
B14CK5H33P
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Circa '92

WWW Email

Suffering Soylent Brain Frye!!!
« on: Dec 16th, 2006, 9:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

How did I get the nickname "Mack Danger"? It was given to me by my friends Ashlee and Sunny for diving into everything head-first then figuring it out later. It has always been in my go-getting nature to 'bite off more than I can chew' and I seem to have done it with this new internet radio endeavour.  

I am broadcasting 12 hours STRAIGHT! I never fully realized the headache that it would bring, or how much work it would be to put together. I'm pouring through MP3 discs, having to rip MP3s, looking things up on the internet, as I am starting to get requests for stuff I don't have like Alter Bridge, and I am drowning in new tunes PLUS having indie bands submit songs for consideration. The only hope of really getting paid for this gig is if it gets picked up for syndication somewhere, so for now I am just a good ole fashion internet pirate radio DJ. YEEE HAW MAMA!!!  

Since it is internet and FCC free, there is objectional material played in parts of the show not meant for children. I plan to play some Bill Hicks stuff on the show tomorrow and HE is DEFINITELY R rated.  

So yeah, I can't really read or post or hit chat tonight, as it looks like I will be working on the playlist for tomorrows show. It takes ALOT of material to fill 12 hours. As Ian put it, it also takes alot of stamina and someone as crazy as me to do it.  

VIVE LE SOYE!!!
Tune in tomorrow whenever you can. I'll be here.
http://www.satellite11.com

Mack Danger

*I have to add: Clusters have slowed down again like they did this time last year so that is very very good to me. I am hoping I will go back out of cycle like I did last February too. Crossing fingers.
« Last Edit: Dec 16th, 2006, 9:55pm by B14CK5H33P » IP Logged

My show is Sundays from 7pm - 1am eastern on www.wildbunchradio.com

Reality Is For Those Who Lack Imagination - Ken Olsen (R.I.P.)
Won't give up it wants me dead, Goddamn this noise inside my head -NIN
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Suffering Soylent Brain Frye!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 2:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I kinda think I'd go nuts sitting in one room for 12 hours.....I don't like to sit still long unless I am sleeping......even then I toss and turn. But hopefully the music keeps you syked....sounds like a pretty interesting job actually. Lots of good tunes out there.....am sure you are diggin up sum good stuff !!!  Rythem with a soul Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss