Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 5:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Kickin' "bad attitude's" ass »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Kickin' "bad attitude's" ass
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kickin' "bad attitude's" ass  (Read 302 times)
PollyPocket
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Someone I am is waiting for my courage.

Yennyfur_D  
WWW Email

Kickin' "bad attitude's" ass
« on: Dec 18th, 2006, 8:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

HOLIDAY KISSES TO ALL!!!!    Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

Here is work, work, work and then some for me. Hubby is still looking for work without much luck, but hey,  sh*t happens and life goes on.

You want a great way to get over yourself?  Find as many people as you can to help. Whether its holding a door open, picking something up from the store for  a friend, or adopting a needy family, DO IT.  And not just for the holidays, but whenever you can, however you can.

We help each other here in our CH world, now go outside of "us" and touch the next life. Watch and feel what happens to you.  

I love you all. I miss you and you are never a day out of my heart. We are struggling here and its ok. I'm bone weary most days, but other days, its a good weary and I know the hard times will pass. What really strikes me is that for some people, the hard times never do. Those are the ones who need us most. Be needed.

Merry Christmas. Happy Hannukah. Happiest of holidays to my sweet wonderful CH family!!!!

Jen

IP Logged

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” - Stacey Charter

"If I don't remember it happening, it never happened. Wink " - Tori
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Re: Kickin' "bad attitude's" ass
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 9:00pm »

And right back at ya kiddo... Have a great holiday season and with that attitude you're on the right track...

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Fredmyyster
New Board Old Timer
USA 

SK8 2 Live !

Fredmyyster  
WWW Email

Re: Kickin' "bad attitude's" ass
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 10:34pm »

Hey Jen, youve been missed fo' sho' !  Happiest of Holidayz to you as well<3
IP Logged

Have pump will travel...
Will work for Pools.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss