Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 1:21pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Blast from the past! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Blast from the past!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Blast from the past!  (Read 821 times)
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Blast from the past!
« on: Dec 24th, 2006, 1:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=2003posts;ac tion=display;num=1071899516

Care to add to the list? Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Mountain Biking Keeps Me Sane

WWW Email

Re: Blast from the past!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24th, 2006, 1:28pm »

1969, our first snowmobile but Dad had a little too much x-mas cheer the night before and forgot where he left the machine so x-mas morning all we had was the licence plate in the tree. MOM WAS PISSED AT HIM!

Barry Cry
IP Logged

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005,

http://barrysword.blogspot.com

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 24th, 2006, 1:48pm »

LMMFAO....Barry.....LOL Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Shedz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

OUCH UK MEMBER

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 24th, 2006, 2:53pm »

Christmas on the farm with my Grandad, my 1st xmas with my little sister(Joshua take note Wink)and my 1st bike headbanger
IP Logged

I push my fingers into my eyes, It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache, But it's made of all the things I have to take, Jesus it never ends it just works its way inside, If the pain goes on, I AM gonna make it.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xps7AM8HbjE
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 5:07pm »

sure wish i could go back there...  
Mom and Dad were here... life was good, I didn't have any bills... ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 5:34pm »

Going to Pop and Grandma's house with my Mom and Dad, three aunts, three uncles and 11 cousins, all staying in one house - 3 to 4 kids per bed.

Christmas morning, all kids had to sit at the top of the stairs with my Uncle Vaughn as guard, while waiting for all adults to get downstairs, tree lights on, and coffee made (this was in the 50's - no Mr. Coffee - the danged thing had to percolate and it took forever!).

I got a Betsy Wetsy doll and all my girl cousins were jealous because their dolls didn't pee, but mine did!

Fantastic memories.

Sandy
IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 5:55pm »

on Dec 26th, 2006, 5:34pm, Sandy_C wrote:

I got a Betsy Wetsy doll and all my girl cousins were jealous because their dolls didn't pee, but mine did!

That very same thing happened to Chewy.....LMAO Grin
IP Logged

- Guiseppi

Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 6:18pm »

Staying Christmas Eve at my godmother's house. With all the grownups awake till the wee small hours, opening gifts and then setting the children's gifts up.....then, after they had all had about an hour's sleep, my sister and I would awaken, make as much noise as we could till all the grownups were awake, well, except my godmother, who would lay in a stupor on the couch,  and we would rouse her to show off each gift. She travelled all over the world, and I have 2 gifts that stay with me, even though she has been gone nearly 25 yrs. Everywhere she went, she brought me home a doll. I have an International Doll Collection complete with countries which no longer exist! Best of all, she instilled me with the gift of wanderlust. I so remember boarding her cruise ship, crowding into her stateroom, and enjoying "cocktails" and hors' d'ouevres  there, till the ships horn would blast. As I was leaving so her ship could embark on another wonderful journey, I was always plotting and planning. Next time, I would DEFINITELY be a stowaway!

Jonny, one more trip down Memory Lane. As the year ends, it's appropriate that we remember those we have lost in "06. In that thread, I found posts by Brian York and  Athos)Ken. There are more, it's just those 2 surfaced. Rest in Peace, my friends...........

Cathi
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2006, 6:20pm by Cathi04 » IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss