Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 6:58am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Whatcha get? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Whatcha get?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Whatcha get?  (Read 3630 times)
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

Re: Whatcha get?
« Reply #25 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 8:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Congrats Carl!!!!!!!!!!

First year since having kids I got spoiled!!!  

I got a Cannon Digital Cam... OOOHH and I love it!  A robe (sooo soft), my birthstone earrings, a cross necklace, the crockpot I've been wanting, great pots and pans, silicone bakeware (used it yesterday and it rocks!), socks, and a nice bedroom cd player system!!!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 5:15pm »

Besides having my two daughters here, and doing well after their ordeals (#1, surgery last week for ectopic pregnancy, and #2 auto accident), along with their husband or soon to be husband, I got........

A CELL PHONE!

Yes, I know, everybody has a cell phone, except me.  Well now I'm in the techno world.  

Also got some pretty sweaters, a new purse, two novels, Pirates of the Caribbean DVD (Johnny Depp - pant pant), and a really neat battery operated can opener that you put it on the can, push a button and it opens the can - NOT!    None of us could get the danged thing off the can, and it didn't cut through anything except a couple of fingers.  It's going back.

It was a great Christmas!

Love to all

Sandy
IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #27 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 6:05pm »

Sooo, the best gift we got this year was from our very good friends, David & Carla. They know what a Pirate freak Gil is.....if he could, he'd BE a pirate.........
sooo.....
when Gil was out gathering more firewood, they sneaked into the house with a full-size cardboard cutout of Jack Sparrow!
Gil walked into the house and didn't even notice it till he went over and tried to introduce himself!  hiya hiya hiya
It got even funnier when Gil brought  out his eye patch and dew rag we got when we went to New Orleans!
Jack is now sporting a snazzy pair of boxers and is waiting in bed.........
Tonight should be fun, fun, fun!!!!

Cathi Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2006, 6:06pm by Cathi04 » IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 10:13pm »

Grin Grin Being the mechanical one in the Family: I received a hint a few years ago from my Mother In Law that she wanted me to install a new disposal in her kitchen,  I had only stopped by for a few hours on the way home to Florida, she lived in Hilton Head South Carolina.
 I didn't have time to install the disposal for her, well a few months ago she moved back to Illinois and Guess what I got for christmas this year!   Right, that garbage disposal that I didn't install for her in South Carolina!  I sn't life grand, I guess its a form of Paying it forward???
            Pappy
IP Logged
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Dec 27th, 2006, 6:31pm »

Besides a little quiet time. That I loved. I got a ring with JD's birthsone in it. I am crock pot rich, I got two. I got a seal vacuum. My best friend gave me enough money to pay for JD's meds he was sick just before Christmas.  
The best gift ever is I am out of cycle. I thank the Good Lord for that.
IP Logged

Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.

Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #30 on: Dec 27th, 2006, 8:05pm »

I got good news from my stock broker. I beatin' the Dow.  Grin
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss