Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 5:34pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « We are back to normal around here. How about you? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   We are back to normal around here. How about you?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: We are back to normal around here. How about you?  (Read 614 times)
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

We are back to normal around here. How about you?
« on: Dec 26th, 2006, 11:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This was a good Christmas for Buddy and I. The kids and grandkids were all happy with what they got.  My Mom was happy, the rest of the family seemed well. That gave Buddy and I a little peace of mind. I enjoyed it, sad to see it go but glad to be back to normal.

I got to tell ya about a gift I gave Buddy. He has the job in the house of changing the cat litter box. He hates it ! I gave him a auto cat litter box. At first he just looked at it and laughted. Now after using it, He loves it. He said it was the best gift he got.  If you have cats and hate changing cat litter box get one. Its worth the money. He liked his watch and boots too.  

How did your Christmas go? Are ya sad to see it go?
IP Logged

Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.

Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999
Cathi04
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: We are back to normal around here. How about y
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 4:05pm »

Aww, E! I'm glad your Christmas went so well! We had one of the auto litter boxes, but, the 'Fab 4" (our cats) decided it was a great place to play..they loved chasing the automatic litter sweeping bar....it was a crackup to see them lined up, waiting for it to work, and once it did it's thing, they would watch, then jump in the box and chase it, flinging cat litter as well as each other all around the room!
We had a great Christmas together. Everyone was healthy! Today, I'm gonna get those gards signed-you just might receive your card by Valentine's day.
Keeping the spirit of Christmas year-round!   Undecided

Cathi
IP Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 4:08pm »

As long as the card gets here in time for my annual "taking down of the 4th of July Lights" it'll be fine by me  Cathy!  

Glad your days went so well you two, all was awesome at the Sprecco Household too. Peaceful days and nights to both of ya!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 5:38pm »

Merry Christmas, Elaine!  I'm so glad you had a wonderful day.  Mine was equally as nice with both daughters and their Jasons here.  We pulled out old pics of the girls and showed them to the two Jasons, played three different board games that they gave each other, ate and ate and ate, and just had a great time.  They've all headed home now, and I miss them already!

Sandy
IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 8:44pm »

Glad you had a good time Elaine.  

I don't welcome normalcy. Things dull up pretty fast here. I get to play with my toys though.  
Merry New Year kids.

Charlie
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2006, 8:53pm by Charlie » IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 9:33pm »

awwwwwwwwww E... Im glad you like Christmas.  I used to love Christmas... now I hate it... missing my parents my son in Iraq... can't see my grandkids.  It was  very strange this year.  

love ree whos happy that E loves Christmas...  
Jesus is the reason for the season...
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 11:49pm »

I'm glad it's over...even though I love the gift cards to my favorite tackle store.   Grin

I got your call...it was just too late to call ya back.  I'll call tomorrow..k?

Happy you had a good Christmas.

Much love,

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss