Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 7:31am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I morn three people today ! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I morn three people today !
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I morn three people today !  (Read 2652 times)
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I morn three people today !
« on: Dec 30th, 2006, 1:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Gerald R. Ford
James Brown
Phyllis Brown

Each gave something to this world. They did something weather we agreed or not with them, They gave!

Watching Betty Ford today just brought me to tears, bless her heart, she is holding up well. Gerald Ford performed so much good thorugh his public service.

James Brown he brought joy to all the world through his music. He is rocking Heaven now.

Phillis Brown, she went through hell on earth. Her beloved husband was shot down in his own yard, before he could take office. She fought for justice for her husband. She performed lots of good public service.  

My heart aches for the loss of these three people. It was the worlds lost but Heavens Gain !
IP Logged

Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.

Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss