Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 10:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The butcher is dead! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   The butcher is dead!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The butcher is dead!  (Read 2554 times)
Paul98

Email

Re: The butcher is dead!
« Reply #25 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 4:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Live by death, die by death.  He was several notches down from Hitler, Po Pot, Stalin, Mow, and the rest, but he and his ilk got what was due.  I guess I have a problem with hanging, electrocution, etc.  Just give him a needle or pure nitrogen gas.  

There are many ways to "offically" kill people.  Sad.  The only way I see to do it is oxygen starvation without the buildup of Co2 or massive sedative.  

May the soules of 1/2 a million people that Sadam toutered/exicuted rest in peace....................

-P.
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 6:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 30th, 2006, 1:34pm, chewy wrote:
Amazing.

We lay one of our Presidents to rest and the focus is on hanging a dog.

If you were going to the movies, would you want to see Snow white or Scarface?

And please dont tell me that you dont look for dead or bloody bodies as you pass by a car wreck.

Human nature......no?  Wink

IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

PL259
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

« Reply #27 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 7:26pm »

The winner writes history  Lips Sealed
IP Logged

I don't really exist.
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 7:45pm »

OK I am strange I want to see Snow White  Grin

IP Logged

Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours.

Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999
George_J
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

White-Breasted Nuthatch

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 7:58pm »

Not to stir the paranoia factor (although that's something I like to do as a favored indoor sport ) , but was the "Saddam" left holding the bag the real thing, or one of his well-documented twenty or so doubles?  He used them all the time for state appearances and to confuse his enemies.

Do we know for sure?  If so, how?  Inquiring minds, etc.  

I never saw anything from the time he was captured to the time he was executed that indicated how this was established.  Perhaps I simply missed it.  

Best,

George
IP Logged

Ah! The foreigners put on such airs
Wearing the tangerine suits
And their harlequin eyes.
The pain they inspire
Draws in harmonica melodies
And the feathers of birds
Which flame up at their touch.
It all comes to light in the sheer
Debonair.
(Ellen)
chewy

Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 8:02pm »

Quote:
If you were going to the movies

This aint the movies.
IP Logged
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #31 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 8:10pm »

on Dec 30th, 2006, 1:34pm, chewy wrote:
We lay one of our Presidents to rest and the focus is on...

A lot paid some very good respect for Pres. Ford but which passed on page 2 now.   I know here in MI, Ford got a ton more press for days now, as well as a most excellent PBS special I watched.  The evil can get duly despised in comparison, happening so close.  I only care that his death got done, the cost in lives to do it was a tragedy.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2006, 9:02pm by Kevin_M » IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 8:12pm »

Quote:
Do we know for sure?  If so, how?  Inquiring minds, etc.    

LOL.  

I suppose this is going to be part of the MSNBC cable lineup now.......along with John Edward, UFOs and the like. Yikes.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
floridian

Email

« Reply #33 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 9:30pm »

on Dec 30th, 2006, 6:07pm, Jonny wrote:

If you were going to the movies, would you want to see Snow white or Scarface?

And please dont tell me that you dont look for dead or bloody bodies as you pass by a car wreck.

Human nature......no?  Wink

Scarface or Snow White? Neither.

Don't watch the Jerry Springer show, either.  Smiley  

Presuming they did the DNA thing on Saddam - they had specimens from his sons, that would be enough to know.  Also, his body doubles never spoke in public, they just waved because Saddam's voice was known.  

Course, if the governments involved only wanted to make it look like he was dead, they might execute a body double.  Saddams could be in the Caymans right now with Ken Lay, sipping a boat drink.  Wink  
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2006, 9:34pm by floridian » IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #34 on: Dec 30th, 2006, 11:11pm »

See the butcher hang through a camera phone...no shit!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

floridian

Email

« Reply #35 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 9:48am »

Jonny's prediction was spot on - internet video is taking over the media process!
IP Logged
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 9:56am »

Just wondering if ALLAH was a cowboy since he took Saddam home with a "lasso"
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #37 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 2:54pm »

moral to this story is.......don't ya just hope 'for a second' that Saddam felt suma the fear the people he killed felt before dieing ?? Big kill little death Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #38 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 5:00pm »

Quote:

No thanks. Not my idea of fun but I understand its appeal.  

I only wish it wasn't while we are still there. Not good.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #39 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 6:45pm »

Clearly Saddam was a madman and received exactly what he deserved.  But, don't overlook how he rose to power and began his regime of torture/killing.  

The relationship between the CIA and Saddam Hussein is a long one.  In 1963, Saddam Hussein worked with the CIA to coordinate the coup by the Baath party, which eventually brought him to power in Iraq.

No matter how it is spelled, Qasim, Qassim or Kassem took power in Iraq in a popular 1958 coup.  In 1959, Saddam Hussein fled to Egypt after a failed assassination attempt on Qasim.  In the 1963 CIA-organized coup Qasim was assassinated and Saddam returned from exile to head Iraq's secret service.

Saddam was soon involved in killing Iraqi’s using CIA death lists compiled with help of Iraqi exiles, including Saddam.  Suspected communists, leftists,  activists and organizers, thousands of supporters of Qasim and his policies were soon dead in a rampage of mass murder that virtually decimated Iraq’s professional class.  No one was spared. Even pregnant women and elderly men were killed. Some were tortured in front of their children.    

It should not come as a surprise that the CIA was so eager to overthrow Qasim.  Qasim had after all helped found the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in an attempt to curtail Western control of Arab oil. He had been planning to nationalize the Iraq Petroleum Company in which the USA had an interest.  He also disapproved of Kuwait being granted independence by the UK with a pro-west emir (king) and oil concessions to Western companies.  

Declassified British government papers indicate that the coup was backed by the USA and UK with the new government promising not to nationalize oil interests and renouncing claim to Kuwait.  The truth hurts but U.S. foreign policy is responsible for a lot of blood spilled by "The Butcher" in Iraq.  

Tom  

« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2006, 6:47pm by burnt-toast » IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #40 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 7:28pm »

on Dec 31st, 2006, 6:45pm, burnt-toast wrote:
Saddam was soon involved in killing Iraqi’s using CIA death lists compiled with help of Iraqi exiles, including Saddam.  

Prove it!

LMAO....you probably cant....cause those aint your words Grin
IP Logged

- Guiseppi

Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #41 on: Dec 31st, 2006, 10:57pm »

I'm not one to ever get into political conversations for that purpose alone, usually coming upon some writing through other interests and I would not have normally come across this on my own, but a wordy little history by a well respected U of MI professor in the Boston Review seems to site U.S. involvement at the time was due to anti-Communist concerns, our most serious Cold War enemy and strong motivation interest in the context of the time.

http://bostonreview.net/BR28.5/cole.html

While the United States was consolidating an alliance with Saudi Arabia, policy toward Iraq fluctuated wildly -- though here, too, anti-Communism was always the fundamental principle operating in the background. In the mid-1950s the United States and the British pushed the Baghdad Pact (signed in 1955), which grouped Iraq, Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan in an anti-Soviet alliance. This strategy collapsed in 1958 when Colonel Abdel Karim Qasim staged a bloody coup in Iraq against the government of Nurias-Said. Washington saw Qasim, who had Communist allies, as a dangerous radical. It has been alleged that the United States supported the 1963 failed coup attempt by the Arab nationalist Baath Party against the officers, receiving guarantees in return that the Iraqi Communist Party would be disbanded.  

At the same time - and in significant part as a result of U.S. support for Muslim fundamentalism as an anti-Communist bulwark -- Sunni radicalism had emerged as a much more powerful threat than either East Asian Communism or Baathism and Khomeinism. Mujahidin who had trained in Afghanistan fanned back out to their home countries in 1989, victorious, and determined to establish Islamic states in places like Algeria and Yemen. Sunni radicals fought a virtual civil war in Algeria with the secular military government in the 1990s, waged a less bloody but still highly disruptive campaign against the Mubarak government in Egypt, and pioneered new militant political movements such as the Taliban in Afghanistan and the neo-Deobandis in Pakistan. Once the Soviets had fallen the Sunni radicals abandoned their alliance of convenience with Washington and turned against the United States, which they now saw as a bulwark of the secular governments that they were trying to overthrow, in addition to resenting its role in supporting Israeli expansionism. The more radical of these groups coalesced into al Qaeda and decided to hit the "far" enemy rather than only the "near" one.  

« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2007, 12:39am by Kevin_M » IP Logged
JeffB
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wide open till you see God, then brake

Email

« Reply #42 on: Jan 2nd, 2007, 1:16pm »

on Dec 30th, 2006, 11:11pm, Jonny wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3

They dropped him faster than a bad habbit.
IP Logged

" It's been my experience that people who have no vices have very little virtues."
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

« Reply #43 on: Jan 2nd, 2007, 1:41pm »

The death penalty is pathetic.I for one am not in favor of killing killers.I say hire Jonny to weld their cell door shut and give em life.If ya get sick it's sorry bout yer luck.If yer in agony from pain it's sorry bout yer luck.If ya got cluster headsaches we raise the temp to a hundred in yer cell and then say sorry bout yer luck
IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
chewy

Email

« Reply #44 on: Jan 2nd, 2007, 3:47pm »

Quote:
If ya got cluster headsaches we raise the temp to a hundred in yer cell and then say sorry bout yer luck

Thats just wrong.  

Every sufferer should have equal access to medical help. If your on death row then a qualified, highly circumsized Doc should be made available to you.

Dr. Ali Sultan.
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #45 on: Jan 2nd, 2007, 5:36pm »

Quote:
I say hire Jonny to weld their cell door shut

ROTFLMMFAO

and then give him one of Jonny's  shinys  so he can look at his miserable face for the rest of his life.
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss