Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 12:18pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 11 year old girl gang raped...... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   11 year old girl gang raped......
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 11 year old girl gang raped......  (Read 576 times)
jimmers
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hello GOD! The gene pool needs some chlorine!

11 year old girl gang raped......
« on: Jan 6th, 2007, 10:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

And the mother of one of the convicted rapists' (14 yrs. old) had the audacity in court to blame it on the victim! The judge stepped in and basically told her to shut-up.

Talk about not taking responsibility for the actions of your kids' behavior because of your shortfalls as a parent! Geeze

Why is there always some bullshit excuse? Unbelievable
  www.jsonline.com to read the whole sick story.

Jimmers
IP Logged

I don't suffer from INSANITY; I'm enjoying every minute of it!
andrewjb
New Board Hall of Famer
England 

when the love of power becomes the power of love !

Email

Re: 11 year old girl gang raped......
« Reply #1 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 10:40am »

Shocked, Angry.a way has to be found to occupy teenagers with responsable adults.
IP Logged
Broken
New Board Veteran
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 11:00am »

That's just sick. Angry I sit here and look at April who's ten at the end of the month and I want to hurl. That mother had no right and the kid needed to step up before hand and not lie about it. At 15 you know(or at least you should) what is right and wrong. furious

Broken
IP Logged

Holding on his hand, when every second of everyday I feel like letting go.

You hurt me before.Never again.I won't give up and I sure as h*ll won't let you win!

My Poems and Stories at:http://www.quizilla.com/users/hiddeninsight/stuff/
jimmers
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hello GOD! The gene pool needs some chlorine!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 11:05am »

I know, and just think, these idiots walk among us! What the fuck is this world coming to? Angry

jimmers
IP Logged

I don't suffer from INSANITY; I'm enjoying every minute of it!
floridian

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 5:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 6th, 2007, 11:05am, jimmers wrote:
I know, and just think, these idiots walk among us! What the fuck is this world coming to? Angry

jimmers

It's always been like that.  Cry
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #5 on: Jan 8th, 2007, 9:58am »

I just saw this. I can't comment on this case in particular, because I don't have enough first hand info...
but I do want to say this:

If you think that it's impossible for an 11 year old girl to willingly engage in this kind of behavior, than you've had your head in the sand for a while. 11 year old girls all around the country are "flipping" every single day. There are documented cases of sixth graders getting caught engaging in oral sex on their school bus!

I think the most important question that we need to ask ourselves is:
What are we (as a society) doing wrong, that it seems OK for young kids to behave this way? What the hell kind of messages are we sending our children?  

Talk to your pre-teens, folks...  talk a lot....
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 8th, 2007, 12:45pm »

I'm with Nani on this one.  Read the whole article.  The 11 year old girl/child, probably  was flipping.  Read the entire article - not just the headlines.  

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=549822

Check this article

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=494435

and this one

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=494593

There are probably hundreds more articles.  My question is this:

As the boy's mother (and/or father), theson snuck out of the house after 10:00 PM. Where were the parents?

As the girl's mother (and/or father), why was the 11 year old daughter out of the house after 10:00 PM.  Where were the parents?

According to the articles, there were up to 19 men/boys lining up to have sex with this "child", who, by all accounts in the articles looked much older.

Please, believe me, as a woman, anyone who rapes another person deserves life in prison.  Rape being against the victim's will - man or woman.

I'm not certain that this case involved "rape", I believe the 11 year old girl was a willing participant in this.  I do believe that the young teenage hormonal boys participated eagerly, and she did not object.  I also believe that the 40 year old man (who thought she looked like 19 or 20 - right )  Angry  knew damned well she was well under age, but I also believe she willingly participated with him.

As the 14 year old boy's mother, I can understand her comments, because this boy is now being convicted of rape, he is a sexual predator, and will be labeled so for the rest of his life.  Whereas, the 11 year old girl is a "victim" , who, as it turns out, knew she was HIV positive, yet (as I believe), willingly participated.  Her mother should be so proud!

As Nani said.  Talk to your teens - but I would further that - talk to your pre-teens, your toddlers and your babies.

Be a parent - not a friend.

Off soapbox now.

Sandy

IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 8th, 2007, 6:30pm »

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=494052

No mama, she died of AIDS when the girl was 18 months old.  Little girl was born HIV positive.

Go to the mall, look at some of the *little* girls out there.  Try to distinguish some of the 11-12 year olds from the older girls, you can't.
IP Logged

If it weren't for the gutter, y mind would be homeless.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v123/tribander_3/

You pretend to pay me, I pretend to work.

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss