Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 3:17am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Random thoughts on a random day »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Random thoughts on a random day
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Random thoughts on a random day  (Read 271 times)
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Random thoughts on a random day
« on: Jan 9th, 2007, 8:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There are people who can walk away from you.

And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you: let them walk.  

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone.

When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.  (this is such a HARD lesson to learn, but finally we do)  

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay…… Let them go.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person it just means that their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. You've got to know when it's dead.

You've got to know when it's over. Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go!!

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never  
intended for your life, then you need to...... Let it go!!

If someone can't love you back, and see your worth..... Let it go!!

If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction...... Let it go!!

If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship....... Let it go!!

If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves...... Let it go!!

If you're feeling depressed and stressed ......... Let it go!!

If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and Life is saying "take your hands off of it," then you need to...... Let it go!!

Let the past be the past. Forget the former things.  
Let it go!!

Not mine, but I read this today, and it touched me.  In a way so profound that it can't be done justice with words.

If this touches but only one more person then passing it along has been worth it.

IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
artonio7
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Home since 11/18/06

artonio9  

Re: Random thoughts on a random day
« Reply #1 on: Jan 9th, 2007, 9:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wow! Thank you for that.
IP Logged

Hope! http://artonio7.com
CH Pain Calendar Free Download
For artwork
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss