Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 3:52am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « It's 3.13 am do I know where my brain is? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   It's 3.13 am do I know where my brain is?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: It's 3.13 am do I know where my brain is?  (Read 291 times)
miker6565
New Board Newbie
USA 

Early Bird gets the worm? How about a Peanut? :)

miker6565  
Email

It's 3.13 am do I know where my brain is?
« on: Jan 12th, 2007, 3:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well I got a couple hours rest,,woke up with a strong shadow,and this popping in my sinus,,no drainage or blockage ,,mild temple pressure, heavy eye pressure,,doing deep breathing,,been reading alot on this site and the O.U.C.H site,, went ahead and took the survey here,, i always drink alot of water,,i did mostly bottled water yesterday,,instead of tap,,took 2 B complex caplets,,2 tbsp of powdered magnesium,,had an onset yesterday and downed about 3 cups of warm coffee,,flushed my face with warm water(seems to help me sometimes)seemed to keep it at a 3 all day and night,,but this shadow is scaring me...( still working on gettin the O2(hopefully my missing link),,just thought i'd journal this,, i tell ya deep breathing helps,, if im rambling just ignore me,,but writing helps me,,,,I am almost afraid to go back to sleep,,I tell ya the fear of one coming back doesnt allow for relaxing in-between time.....( I do have a confession) 2 years ago when i had these (mis- diagnosed as migraines) and non sympathetic dr's, i was at my whits end,,with out confessing too much,,I found a great link on O.U.C.H. tonight on crisis prevention,,Id wish Id had 2 years ago,,,its hard to keep page jumping but if ur still reading this and are desperate dont be afraid to ask for help....suicide is a permanant answer to a temporary situation,,I been there I know the dispair,,but the people you hurt most,, cant help you,, if your gone.....well i better do a water splashing...if i've said too much i apologise,,if u ever need someone to talk to contact me my e-mail and messenger is under my name....peace always,, mike
IP Logged

"If at first you don't succeed,,Get out the hammer,,If the hammer don't work,,Go back to bed....."Have you hugged your kids lately?" Peace always, Mike
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

Re: It's 3.13 am do I know where my brain is?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12th, 2007, 4:53am »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes what can you do for a Chronic that has drifted into the 37th year of a never ending cycle.  It's probibly the heater running that is aggravating my clusters. up to around 8 to 10 a day now and just about at my witts end.  But I have no witt so thats a real problem!
      I figure with my average of 7 a day I am somewhere over the 100,000 hit mark and no end in sight.  Life is Grand but as I get older it seems to become harder and harder to want to continue!  If I didn't have people counting or relying on me I would just check out I think!  
      Thank God for Svenn and my other friends from here for without their understanding and commonality I would surely be alone in this world of  pain!  Pappy

Sorry, just venting, after my 4th hit since 11pm last night
No Reply Needed= Knuckle head ranting is all!
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2007, 4:56am by sailpappy » IP Logged
miker6565
New Board Newbie
USA 

Early Bird gets the worm? How about a Peanut? :)

miker6565  
Email

Re: It's 3.13 am do I know where my brain is?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12th, 2007, 5:03am »

Oh pappy....I'm still up afraid to sleep they are my worse ones when i sleep,,well I don't know your faith but i can pray for ya...venting is good.. i do some yahoo games like poker and pool and litteratti if ur up to it might help take ur mind off it... anything u need thats within my abilities i would do for ya....
IP Logged

"If at first you don't succeed,,Get out the hammer,,If the hammer don't work,,Go back to bed....."Have you hugged your kids lately?" Peace always, Mike
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss