Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 10:57am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « This warmed my heart »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2007 General Board Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   This warmed my heart
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: This warmed my heart  (Read 442 times)
Dape
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
Great_Britain 

WHY BOTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

This warmed my heart
« on: Dec 24th, 2007, 6:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A children's hospice have a white Christmas after a businessman delivered ten tonnes of snow.

Sick children at the Martin House Hospice near Wetherby, West Yorkshire, were thrilled to find themselves ankle-deep in the white stuff.

The snowfall came courtesy of Chris Hopkins, the managing director of a catering company, who won the snow on a charity auction on eBay.

A company that makes snow for ski slopes, SNO!zone, had organised the internet auction to raise money for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.

Mr Hopkins won with a bid of £1,420 - and immediately decided to donate his prize to the 300 children at Martin House.

Stuart Andrew, fundraiser for the hospice, said: "Martin House is about trying to make the best of short and difficult lives and Christmas is a magical time, so to be able to have a guaranteed White Christmas is just superb."

Video of ITN news segment.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=1095451&ch=&cl= 5643701&src=ukyvideo
IP Logged

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F ???
Well i used to Sad
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

Re: This warmed my heart
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25th, 2007, 1:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

headbanger
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss